Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Query re newly arrived visa

Wikiposts

Query re newly arrived visa

Old Jul 8th 2005, 7:59 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Query re newly arrived visa

Our passports with our 136 visas arrived back this morning.

Mine seems OK but hubby's says 'must not enter before main applicant'.

Is this correct or should it say my actual name (I'm the main applicant) instead?
Old Jul 8th 2005, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default Re: Query re newly arrived visa

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl

Is this correct or should it say my actual name (I'm the main applicant) instead?
From what i read on this forum its fine - its on their file that you are the main applicant. its just that they dont "personalise" visas that much!!!¨

Congrats!!!!!

fabie
Old Jul 8th 2005, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of

Hi there, from what we understand that is correct so you can cross that off your stress list.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 8:22 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the Visa and Worzel sends his congratulations too.

On our grant letter it does say under condition 8502 - Not to travel to Australia before Iain. Check with your agent if not sure, but I'm sure all is okay.

Just look at passport! and does to not say anything about who must be in first

Sam

Last edited by thpinkpussycat; Jul 8th 2005 at 8:25 pm.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 9:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

just tell him he must walk 10 paces behind you from now on
Old Jul 8th 2005, 9:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
With head bowed low until spoken to of course
Old Jul 8th 2005, 9:16 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
He always walks behind me. Says it's the only way he can see what I'm up to ...
Old Jul 8th 2005, 9:17 pm
Confused member

Originally Posted by Bix
With head bowed low until spoken to of course
Good to see Mrs Bix has you well trained ...
Old Jul 8th 2005, 9:27 pm

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations. Just out of interest how long did it take for the passports come back with the visas. We sent ours of on Tuesday this week and as I imagine everyone is, can't wait to get them back.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough

congratulations. I must not enter to Australia before my spouse too.
Good luck
Good to see Mrs Bix has you well trained ...
Old Jul 8th 2005, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sunnybeach
congratulations. I must not enter to Australia before my spouse too.
Good luck

My hubby's visa said that he must not enter the country before me. I made sure he was behind me in the passport control que

Katie
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:01 pm
Confused member

Originally Posted by Shelley29
Congratulations. Just out of interest how long did it take for the passports come back with the visas. We sent ours of on Tuesday this week and as I imagine everyone is, can't wait to get them back.
Posted on Friday 1st July by special delivery. Returned (I enclosed a pre-paid special delivery envelope) this morning, so about 5 working days.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:54 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KatieStar
My hubby's visa said that he must not enter the country before me. I made sure he was behind me in the passport control que

Katie
Me too
Old Jul 8th 2005, 11:40 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Me too
Yeah but as soon as we got out the airport you went back the obligatory 5 feet behind me.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 11:59 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HUP
Yeah but as soon as we got out the airport you went back the obligatory 5 feet behind me.
Is that normal?? I thought it was just my Mrs that did that. Maybe goes back to the stone ages.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.