Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Queensland Reccie

Queensland Reccie

Old Oct 30th 2006, 3:57 pm
Hibees Hibees

gary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nice
Default Queensland Reccie

Back home tired and skint.Had a great time however the dream is over Julie just didn't fancy Australia so that's it,would like to thank everyone for all the bits of info and advice we have picked up from BE.I have an ozzy mobile and a couple of sim cards with some credit if anyone going soon is interested and wants to pm me.Wish everyone going all the best and hope everything works out for you.

Gary,Julie and kids
Old Oct 30th 2006, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Queensland Reccie

Originally Posted by gary stewart
Back home tired and skint.Had a great time however the dream is over Julie just didn't fancy Australia so that's it,would like to thank everyone for all the bits of info and advice we have picked up from BE.I have an ozzy mobile and a couple of sim cards with some credit if anyone going soon is interested and wants to pm me.Wish everyone going all the best and hope everything works out for you.

Gary,Julie and kids
Oh dear sorry to hear your news.

All the best in whatever you decide to do in the future

(You never know, in a couple of months she may change her mind. )

N.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 5:28 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Queensland Reccie

Gary,Julie and kids
Sorry to hear that Gary, but glad you did a reccie first, never know a week back in this crap weather might sway Julie. We did a reccie to both Perth and Brisbane, we loved Brisbane but didnt like Perth, so we are glad we checked it all out first as it could have been a very expensive mistake for us if we had just went straight out to Perth. Good luck in the future. We would be interested in the phone and sim cards will PM you.

Once again good luck for the future.
Claire and Barry.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

kazza will become famous soon enough

oh thts a shame were off to caloundra sunshine coast when house is sold been there twice now and loved it
what didnt she like about australia
kazza
Old Oct 30th 2006, 6:31 pm
Hibees Hibees

gary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nice

Originally Posted by kazza
oh thts a shame were off to caloundra sunshine coast when house is sold been there twice now and loved it
what didnt she like about australia
kazza
Just didn't have a good feeling and seemed to much like America.

gary
Old Oct 30th 2006, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Just didn't have a good feeling and seemed to much like America.

gary
What about New Zealand, just a thought.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 7:34 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Gary,Julie and kids

You tried it and thats the main thing Gary.

Good luck in the future
Old Oct 30th 2006, 7:59 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gary

Sorry to hear that Julie didnt like it. Good job you did a reccie first.

Never say never she may change her mind.

All the best whatever you decide to do.

Joex
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:21 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing you guys all the luck in the world, it was a pleasure to meet you, we all had a great time, and are sorry that you didnt like Oz...was it my cooking lol.

You have two fantastic kids and my two just thought the world of them.

Take Care

Love
Biggy & Co
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:28 pm
Hibees Hibees

Originally Posted by biggy
Wishing you guys all the luck in the world, it was a pleasure to meet you, we all had a great time, and are sorry that you didnt like Oz...was it my cooking lol.

You have two fantastic kids and my two just thought the world of them.

Take Care

Love
Biggy & Co
We had a great time also,hooked on VB now,it just wasn't meant to be.Sean has used cheats Owen gave for PS2.Speak to you soon ,take care.

Gary
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:25 pm
Hibees Hibees

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon
Don't think hairdressers are in demand in NZ
Old Oct 31st 2006, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gary, Just wanted to say, wish you all well for the future, wherever you choose it to be.
Im sorry oz wasnt for you, but atleast you had the opportunity to find out first. we were lucky, we came over once, had never been before and love it.
I think lots of oz is like america, but I dont think our place is.
From what I gather, NZ is in need of hairdressers too
sorry we didnt get to meet, take of yourselves and keep in touch

luv

Trish
xx
Old Nov 1st 2006, 4:05 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Gary,Julie and kids
l think you made a mistake if all you saw of OZ was queenland, you should have seen most of the country before deciding you don't like, because OZ is a vast country , for example Victoria is very differnt from Queensland in terms of climate, countryside, cities etc.
Old Nov 1st 2006, 5:37 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Queensland Reccie

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon
Yes I understand someone has a house to sell in New Zealand!

Buzzy
Old Nov 1st 2006, 5:47 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Don't think hairdressers are in demand in NZ

They are if you speak to the English ones who run salons here! Honest they say that the ones here just don't get the right training.
Not trying to say come here cos I'd like to leave but it might be your cuppa tea. Depends if it's on the 'list' that immigration deems needed I suppose.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.