Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Queensland public servants declare war on Newman

Queensland public servants declare war on Newman

Old Sep 11th 2012, 8:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Queensland public servants declare war on Newman

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
I'll second that mate. This guys an arse of the highest order.Fingers crossed for all you guys that all will be ok
Good to see you

i've survived, though our division (and department) are decimated, and people who have been my mates as well as colleagues for the last 8 years are now trying to work out 'where next".

The guy truly is an arse.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 9:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll second that mate. This guys an arse of the highest order.Fingers crossed for all you guys that all will be ok
Welcome back.
Originally Posted by Pollyana
Good to see you

i've survived, though our division (and department) are decimated, and people who have been my mates as well as colleagues for the last 8 years are now trying to work out 'where next".

So is this the job you're doing currently or the new one?
Old Sep 11th 2012, 9:06 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you

Thanks mate

I bet your survival (and others who got through) is bitter sweet mate? You'll be pissed off for anyone who's not so lucky and dreading how much more work you have to pick up when they've gone

Wonder how much savings there will really be for Queensland given the rise in unemployment?

He's a used car salesman. I.notie he's cut first time home owners grant unless it's for new house build - funny his family and friends are into construction
Old Sep 11th 2012, 9:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

funny his family and friends are into construction
Well now, what on earth are you suggesting? Surely you're not insinuating shonky business dealings are you?
Old Sep 11th 2012, 9:15 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Welcome back.

So is this the job you're doing currently or the new one?
The new one - which is actually the very old one I had a couple of years back
The one I am still in for the next two weeks appears to be a safe position as well, but a lot less safe, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it moved to another area soon.
One of the smartest and luckiest decisions I ever made was to ask for a transfer a few weeks back, I reckon.

Thanks mate

I bet your survival (and others who got through) is bitter sweet mate? You'll be pissed off for anyone who's not so lucky and dreading how much more work you have to pick up when they've gone
I just said as much to someone - its a real kind of survivor guilt, being gutted for friends and colleagues but relieved for myself.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 9:16 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Well now, what on earth are you suggesting? Surely you're not insinuating shonky business dealings are you?
Thanks for the welcome mate:

Shonky? Newman? .....d yA really think
Old Sep 11th 2012, 9:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Thanks for the welcome mate:

Shonky? Newman? .....d yA really think
He's as shonky as they come. I'm just pleased I didn't vote for him.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 9:21 am

He's as shonky as they come. I'm just pleased I didn't vote for him.
I'm still shaking ma head that folks didn't see through the banker when they voted him in:
Old Sep 11th 2012, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still shaking ma head that folks didn't see through the banker when they voted him in:
Hello ...been wondering how you were !!! I live in Ashgrove...would you like me to go kick my neighbours in the shin ?
Old Sep 12th 2012, 12:33 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

How's the war going?
Old Sep 12th 2012, 6:34 am
Home and Happy

Anyone out there with children in the Queensland SES Cadets?

The staff who manage the Program no longer have jobs
Old Sep 12th 2012, 6:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Anyone out there with children in the Queensland SES Cadets?

The staff who manage the Program no longer have jobs
Now that's shit!
Old Sep 12th 2012, 7:25 am
Home and Happy

Now that's shit!
Yep. Equivalent of 11 full-time posts, head office & regional. Not sure whether this means the programme will have to close, but we can't see how it can continue. I worked in the unit for about a year, great group to work with & all devoted so much of their free time to Cadets too.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 8:06 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Just another sly decimation hey Polly? This man and I use the term very loosely just has no shame or concience.
I see the rural firies have been ripped apart as well.
Hubby heard today that he is safe for the moment so that is a relief, hope everybody else on here managed to escape the axe.

I am not saying that Newman is running scared but my hubbies building had an emengency lockdown drill today................guess when...........lunchtime just as the rally was setting off from Queens Park........nobody could get out of the building so they couldn't go join their collegues.........................how crap is that?
Old Sep 12th 2012, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by fish.01
Hello ...been wondering how you were !!! I live in Ashgrove...would you like me to go kick my neighbours in the shin ?
Hi mate - forget the shin can you kick him in the nuts instead

I'm not normally violent but can you start off with a headbut

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.