Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Queensland OP results?

Queensland OP results?

Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:44 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future
Default Queensland OP results?

Does anyone have a link to somewhere I can check school results?

Can't find the bugger anywhere! ... :curse:
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:10 pm
UK to Brissy - August 07

smoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nice
Default Re: Queensland OP results?

Here you go, I think this is it, I'll post it up as a thread

http://media01.couriermail.com.au/mu...7/04/op/op.htm
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:14 pm
UK to Brissy - August 07

smoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nice
Default Queensland Schools OP results table.

Hi

I thought this would be helpful.

OP results 2005 /2006 for Queensland Schools.

[URL="http://http://media01.couriermail.com.au/multimedia/2007/04

http://media01.couriermail.com.au/multimedia/2007/04/op/op.htm

Don't know if the links worked.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by smoggieswilltravel
Here you go, I think this is it, I'll post it up as a thread

http://media01.couriermail.com.au/mu...7/04/op/op.htm
Thank you ...
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

"There are lies, damn lies - and statistics.’" a famous quote.

Probably best if you visit the schools in person that you are interested in and speak with the principal, also you will get a feel for the school.

It is a big decision.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
Does anyone have a link to somewhere I can check school results?

Can't find the bugger anywhere! ... :curse:
Just be aware when looking at these tables too, that some schools "work the system" by only putting their best students up to take their OP. If they think their score will be too low they will only put them in for their VET certificate. The tables are not an accurate reflection of how good a school is.

Gilly
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gillysm
Just be aware when looking at these tables too, that some schools "work the system" by only putting their best students up to take their OP. If they think their score will be too low they will only put them in for their VET certificate. The tables are not an accurate reflection of how good a school is.

Gilly
Yeah I'll not take the results too seriously, just wanted a browse.

We're gonna view the few in question (ALL of us!) soon as they're not too far. See how go from there.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

johnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to all
Smile Re: Queensland OP results?

Hi

The link I have been using for the 2005 and 2006 results is http://www.qsa.qld.edu.au/yrs11_12/s...2outcomes.html
You can then get access to results for all schools, state and private

Ali
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 1:49 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

I have to agree with the comments on here, the results show nothing. The OP results 1 to 15 are so far apart no decision could be based on those figures. The Vet courses can be anything from complex course to very easy ones as is the same thing for School Based Apprentices or Trainees.

You could find out from each school you like the look of what is their percentage or the higher OP levels say 1 to 5 as a better breakdown of scores if you insist on looking at statistics....sorry I hate tables and the new way of gaining points towards your OP has so many grey areas with abundance of loop holes.....ARRRGGH don't get me started