Reload this Page >

Queensland Nursing Registration

Queensland Nursing Registration

Old May 6th 2010, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

bethnphoebe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Queensland Nursing Registration

Hi,
I have a PR visa granted and plan to move to Brisbane in October. I am a bit confused as I planned to apply for my Resitration with QNC at the end of June but i notice that they are bringing in national registration. Would I still apply to QNC or if not who do I apply to? and will I still need to take the IELTS test.
Thanks in advance
Beth
Old May 7th 2010, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Queensland Nursing Registration

Hi Beth!
Yes, the IELTS remains a requirement. You will also now need separate professional indemnity insurance which is a legal requirement & you can arrange privately or join the union.
Not sure about new registrations after June 30th, but before that you can certainly continue with QNC.
Website for national scheme is www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au

Good luck