Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Queensland Nursing Registration??

Queensland Nursing Registration??

Old May 7th 2007, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice
Default Queensland Nursing Registration??

Hi,

Could any nurses or midwives out there tell me how I go about obtaining a Queensland nursing registration? I have emailed them, but so far not had a reply.

Thanks
Carol x
Old May 7th 2007, 9:57 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of
Default Re: Queensland Nursing Registration??

Originally Posted by scousercarol
Hi,

Could any nurses or midwives out there tell me how I go about obtaining a Queensland nursing registration? I have emailed them, but so far not had a reply.

Thanks
Carol x
You can download all the forms and info from their website

QNC

There's also lots of help and advice available on the nurses forum
Old May 7th 2007, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

tictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Queensland Nursing Registration??

If in Brisbane, you can also do it in person at the QNC HQ

Can't remember the name of the street where the office was located but it was a 2 min walk from Eagle Street Pier and about the same from Queen St Mall.

It might be worth bearing in mind that you may, as my Missus was, be selected by the QNC for a 'random' security check which will essentially mean you having to supply an up-to-date police clearance certifificate.

If you've not done this before, you just go into your nearest nick, fill in a form which gets sent off to Scotland Yard with a tenner (I think) and then about 2 months later you'll get a (hopefully) squeeky clean certificate from The Feds which you send to the QNC.

In return, the QNC will issue with a fancy badge and some other bumph

Best wishes