Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Queensland Ambulance Service

Queensland Ambulance Service

Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

John_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud of
Default Re: Queensland Ambulance Service

Hi All

Great web site and addictive. Good luck for those having interviews this month, congrats on those there or heading there!
At present I have only had confirmation of receiving my application to QLD some time last week. No interview just yet, fingers crossed.

I realise this is for QLD AS but:

I submitted my application for NSW at the beginning of October 07, I am flying out to Sydney at the end of Jan 08 for the testing/interview. Anybody out there that can give me some insight of those 600 questions, the type of interview questions and anything else they are willing to share.
The help is much appreciated, many thanks

John
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

tyne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fa kin su pa
You got one then
Interview on 21st!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

mille777 is just really nicemille777 is just really nicemille777 is just really nicemille777 is just really nicemille777 is just really nicemille777 is just really nicemille777 is just really nicemille777 is just really nice
Cool Re: Queensland Ambulance Service

Thanks SALS for the dates, much appreciated!

I am still waiting for my papers to come back from Germany, getting a bit nervous at the moment, but I hope will see you in Feb 2008!

Good luck to you all and I am looking forward to meet you guys down here !!!

mille777

P.S. You all will LOVE the weather down here (last week already 36C !!!)
Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

fa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nice

Any body heard how the interviews are going yet
Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

holsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to all

Any body heard how the interviews are going yet
No not yet but just had ours confirmed 28th
Her 0900 him 1530
Old Nov 14th 2007, 9:43 am
Just Joined

Zibip is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by holsie0
Her 0900 him 1530
Hi Holsie,

Congrats on the confirmed interview date, but why the gap between his & her times!?! That'll be a fun wait...

Anyway, GOT OUR VISAS THIS MORNING!!!!!.....AT LAST!

I'm down for the Feb 18th induction, which is apparently 3 weeks long... perhaps they know I'll need an extra week?!

Hey, just got to sell the house now... Know anyone who wants a house in Norfolk...
Old Nov 14th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Zibip
Hi Holsie,

Congrats on the confirmed interview date, but why the gap between his & her times!?! That'll be a fun wait...

I'm down for the Feb 18th induction, which is apparently 3 weeks long... perhaps they know I'll need an extra week?!

Hey, just got to sell the house now... Know anyone who wants a house in Norfolk...
Hey Zibip
CONGRATULATIONS on the visa
I'll see you at Kedron in February
I can't wait just 7 week and 3 days til we fly out.
Good luck for the house sale. I'm so glad I put mine on the market really early
Old Nov 14th 2007, 10:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sals
Hey Zibip
Thanks Sals! By the way, we put our house on the market in April, but we've had two buyers pull out due to personal reasons! Ho-hum, that's life... See you in Feb!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 11:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sals
Hey Zibip
Fancy joining me and Skye for a coffee when you get to Kedron?
Old Nov 14th 2007, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

Hills is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Holsie,

Hi Zibip,

Congrats on your visa. I have been given a postion in north brisbane. house is sold (currently living with the parents) visa went sept Lodged oct 8th. I hope to be on the feb induction...Fingers crossed
How long did it take for your visa to be granted.

Cheers
Old Nov 14th 2007, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Hills
Hi Zibip,

Congrats on your visa. I have been given a postion in north brisbane. house is sold (currently living with the parents) visa went sept Lodged oct 8th. I hope to be on the feb induction...Fingers crossed
How long did it take for your visa to be granted.

Cheers
Hi Hills,

Visa was lodged by QAS on 19th Sep and Immigration accepted it on 24th Sep... I was notified today, so it took just over 7 weeks!

This fits within their initial estimate of 6-8 weeks, however, I've heard of 9 days, at one extreme, but I also know that some who lodged their application in June / July are still waiting . I think it depends on how complex your situation is, i.e. dependants, previous marriages, etc...

I've been allocated Brisbane central...hope to see you in Feb...

Cheers!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Fancy joining me and Skye for a coffee when you get to Kedron?
Hi Pollyanna,

Certainly! Why coffee and not the amber nectar!?! Give me a shout closer the date... cheers!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

holsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to all

Hi Holsie,

Ouch! no further on with the house then
Relieved about the dates but as you say twiddling thumbs for time in london Still BiL lives in Camberwell so think idea is to crash with him and have the dutch courage prior to the morning

Just got to remember the tips about technique Still think +ve.

So onward, oh and when you do land mines a 4-5 bed, Must be near surf school (eldests' request), not far from SHARKS! (second born request) little one wants a pool and me.....................let you guess

Good luck with the house and catch up soon
Old Nov 14th 2007, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

fa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nice

Originally Posted by holsie0
Her 0900 him 1530
Mine is at 4 pm on 28th, so I hope I see you come out smiling and not pale and sweaty
Old Nov 14th 2007, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Mine is at 4 pm on 28th, so I hope I see you come out smiling and not pale and sweaty
Waiting with a whiskey would be lovely Have a good one if I do not see you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.