Queensland Ambulance Service

Queensland Ambulance Service

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

kevzone will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Queensland Ambulance Service

Originally Posted by John_R
Hi Kev

Cool less chance of me staggering around town lost LOL.

John
Steer clear of Bullwinkles though John... I walked in there the other night, next thing I know I'm waking up in bed with a blinding headache..... not quite sure what I ate.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light

hi i am after some advice. would it be worth while sending off application for paramedic? just short of a year as a paramedic and three as a technician. confused as what road experience QAS are after. is it three years as a paramedic? on the application where your manager has to fill in it states 'can you confirm 12 months as paramedic practicing skills'
any advice please
gary
Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:39 am
Just Joined

ne12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I've just booked my place on the Feburary induction and would be grateful of some advice on sunshine coast suburbs. I'm looking to base myself (&wife and 2 teenagers) in alexander headlands for 3 weeks before I start work, my main wants regards a place to settle are a good high school and reasonable rental prices. Advice on where to look or not to look would be most helpful.

many thanks

Hello all,

after following this thread for nearly 2 years now and being a home dad since we arrived here in Australia 2,5 years ago, I thought it is time to get back on the road again. We moved up from Brisbane to the beautiful sunshine coast 5 months ago and do not regret it at all. It's the best place to be! I am nearly finished with my papers and hope that I can hand them in before Xmas.

At the moment I am looking for other overseas paramedics new to the area, to maybe catch up and exchange experiences. My background is having been a paramedic in Germany and New Zealand for the last 12 years, we have 3 kids (5 yrs, 2 yrs, 8 months).

So if anybody is interested, just pm me! Also if you need more information about the sunshine coast area about house renting, schools etc. .......

::thu mbup:[/QUOTE]
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:32 am
Just Joined

christoph is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

This is my first time reading this site.

The comments are all very helpful.

Thanks guys!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Smurf1969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,just wondering if anyone has received an interview date yet for november
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Old has a brilliant futureMrs Old has a brilliant futureMrs Old has a brilliant futureMrs Old has a brilliant futureMrs Old has a brilliant futureMrs Old has a brilliant futureMrs Old has a brilliant future

HI all, first time posting. Applied way back in May, were told QAS were coming in August but have heard nothing since. Just sent an email today to see what's going on but have been reading this thread in the meantime. What's the news/rumour about November then?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mrs Old
HI all, first time posting. Applied way back in May, were told QAS were coming in August but have heard nothing since. Just sent an email today to see what's going on but have been reading this thread in the meantime. What's the news/rumour about November then?
I looked up on there web page today and noticed that they are coming down in November
Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Old has a brilliant futureMrs Old has a brilliant futureMrs Old has a brilliant futureMrs Old has a brilliant futureMrs Old has a brilliant futureMrs Old has a brilliant futureMrs Old has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Smurf1969
I looked up on there web page today and noticed that they are coming down in November
Thanks, I've just had a quick look. Let us know if you get an interview. Good luck
Old Oct 15th 2008, 7:47 am
Just Joined

christoph is an unknown quantity at this point

that is so great. thanks for letting us know
Old Oct 15th 2008, 8:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.ambulance.qld.gov.au/recr...alified_uk.asp

3rd-14th November, apparently.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Thats ok, let me know if you hear anything, fingers crossed they come down
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Thats ok, let me know if you hear anything, fingers crossed they come down
QAS reply to our email: They're coming to Central London between 3rd and 14th Nov, venue not confirmed as yet.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Just received new email from QAS with venue and dates for interview to choose from, plus information sessions. Anyone else?
Old Oct 18th 2008, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mrs Old
Just received new email from QAS with venue and dates for interview to choose from, plus information sessions. Anyone else?
Yeah same thing, just need to wait and see now what dates they come up with , I take they don't work weekends.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah same thing, just need to wait and see now what dates they come up with , I take they don't work weekends.
I'm guessing not but did think about going on a weekend. Do you think you can take your OH to the information session as it's more about where to live etc?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.