Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Queensland Academies

Queensland Academies

Old Dec 28th 2007, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default Queensland Academies

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year all!!

Just wondering if anyone here has had any experience of the academies?

In October we were well dug in for the next couple of years in South Wales and then the boys were offered places in the medical & science schools, having to start at the end of January!!

I have spent the last couple of weeks rushing around sorting out homes, flights, containers etc and suddenly realised i dont know too much about the school i am moving my boys to the other side of the world for!!

Any help will be appreciated... and if you fancy a coffee after 14th January i would love to meet up!!!

Sarah

( the welsh evans' are on the way!!!)