Queensland?

Old Apr 1st 2005, 7:39 am
Just Joined

katey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Queensland?

Hiya

Has anyone here made the move to Queensland? Or is just about to?

I'm writing an article about it and would love to hear the views and experience of people that have gone out there from a migration point of view.

I've travelled round there quite a bit and it's a great part of Australia (probably my favorite) so I'm sure there must be lots of you that headed that way!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 8:01 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Queensland?

Originally Posted by katey
Hiya

I'm writing an article about it and would love to hear the views and experience of people that have gone out there from a migration point of view.

I've travelled round there quite a bit and it's a great part of Australia (probably my favorite) so I'm sure there must be lots of you that headed that way!

There are hundreds of us here, and it seems just as many heading out this way too!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 8:08 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya

Hiya,
We'll also be heading that way as soon as we sell our blinking house, , just no one wants to even look at it never mind buy it.
Sarah
Old Apr 1st 2005, 8:47 am
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

Hi we move out to Brissie on 12th June. We still have a house to sell but couldn't wait any longer.
JO
Old Apr 1st 2005, 8:50 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

Hiya

hi hopefully me and the family will be moving out to the surfers paradise area this time next year
sir les
Old Apr 1st 2005, 9:42 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
hi hopefully me and the family will be moving out to the surfers paradise area this time next year
sir les
Hi there - its me "the wife".. LOL..... yeap WE CAN'T WAIT
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Corinna is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya

It´s also my favourite.
Leaving for Townsville in about two months time (may 27th).

Corinna
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Hiya

We're off to the goldcoast on 15th june me (Lesley )John Joe.

can't wait

Lesley
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

racheybabe is on a distinguished road

Hiya

My daughter and I are off to Cairns on July 28th!!!!!!!!!! We are initially going to Trinity Beach, but want to go a bit south as my daughter's school (hopefully!!!) is in White Rock.
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

ClareW will become famous soon enoughClareW will become famous soon enough

Hiya

Off to Brisbane in the autumn - fingers, toes and everything else crossed!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 2:30 am
ABCDiamond

Hiya

I've been here for just over 2 years now And the place is filling up with Brits

Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:11 am
Just Joined

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped me out with this. I tried to include as many of your comments in the article as I could (and those that didn't fit in I'll hopefully use in the future).

many thanks and best of luck to you all!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:39 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya

We are headed for the Gold Coast in Queensland hopefully by easter 2006

Claire

Last edited by Jonahs_mummy; Apr 28th 2005 at 11:44 am.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

Corinna is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped me out with this. I tried to include as many of your comments in the article as I could (and those that didn't fit in I'll hopefully use in the future).

many thanks and best of luck to you all!

Hi Katey!

Is it possible to find your article online somewhere (i.e. website of newspaper)? I´d like to read it to see what information you gathered

Corinna
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

The paper is Australian News www.australian-news.co.uk

The article is in the May issue but I doubt it will be online.