Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Quarantine kennels - Perth

Quarantine kennels - Perth

Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Quarantine kennels - Perth

Does anyone have pictures of the quarantine kennels in Perth either personal ones or links to any on the net.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Quarantine kennels - Perth

No photos sorry. My cat was at Byford in quarantine and they were very good with him. He was on tablets and they would crush it up in fresh fish every day!! Which is more that what I did..he just had to have it shoved down his throat!

It's not luxury kennels, but the staff are nice and caring. You can go and take you baby for a walk as often as you like (around the enclosure).
Old Feb 16th 2007, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TraceyW
No photos sorry. My cat was at Byford in quarantine and they were very good with him. He was on tablets and they would crush it up in fresh fish every day!! Which is more that what I did..he just had to have it shoved down his throat!

It's not luxury kennels, but the staff are nice and caring. You can go and take you baby for a walk as often as you like (around the enclosure).
Hi Tracy,
My partner and i have two cats,we are looking to relocate to Perth,Max is 11 years old maggie is 9, will they have any problems with the heat,spiders etc,etc.also what does it cost for the transfer.
kind Regards
Phil And Steph.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:30 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 2royalgreenjackets
Hi Tracy,
My partner and i have two cats,we are looking to relocate to Perth,Max is 11 years old maggie is 9, will they have any problems with the heat,spiders etc,etc.also what does it cost for the transfer.
kind Regards
Phil And Steph.
I'm sure they'll be fine with everything over here... To read what you need to do to get them over here read this... AQIS

Do a search on the forums for pet shipping; there's lots of threads about it which will give you an idea of costs, timings, etc...

HTH...

How long in the Jackets...?
Old Feb 17th 2007, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

You have to book in early as well for Perth as they are incredibly busy

http://www.affa.gov.au/content/outpu...516B834217B7F8

Our cat was at Byford, like someone else said not luxury but nice and clean and the staff were lovely, if you cant visit you can phone and they know your pet by name

Our cat was fine with the heat, wipes her out a bit when it's really hot and her coat still hasnt quite got used to when it should mault but otherwise no probs!
Old Feb 17th 2007, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Chergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really nice

Hi we brought our dog over from the UK she is 12 year old and obviously we were a bit anxious about her well being,She was totally fine! We went to Byford to visit her the staff there were all very nice and very perceptive to the needs of our dog.I found the exercise pens a really good idea as you can spend quality time with your animal. The staff don't mind how often you visit they are always welcoming.We couldn't visit very often as we were about 2 hrs drive from Byford. We phoned every second or third day, they knew instantly who we were and what animal was ours without having to be told. That to me suggested they really do take and interest in the welbeing of all the animals in their care.

I hope this info has helped reasure you about bringing your beloved animal across to Oz

Cherie Anne
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rodders39
I'm sure they'll be fine with everything over here... To read what you need to do to get them over here read this... AQIS

Do a search on the forums for pet shipping; there's lots of threads about it which will give you an idea of costs, timings, etc...

HTH...

How long in the Jackets...?
Nice one Rodders!,I done 6.5 Years. My brother has just done 22,now he has applied and passed for the Ozzi Army.Catch ya Later,Tanx Again.Phil.