Reload this Page >

quarantine Easten creek

quarantine Easten creek

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

chrissie181 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default quarantine Easten creek

Hi
My two dogs are going to Easten Creek Quarantine station in August. Does anyone know the best way to contact them, regarding getting someone to walk the dogs while they are in there. Im told they are always too busy to respond to emails.
Any suggestions I would be gratefull. Also if anyone used a company to deliver your Dogs up to Brisbane once they had done their time.

Thanks Chrissie
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:58 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: quarantine Easten creek

Originally Posted by chrissie181
Hi
My two dogs are going to Easten Creek Quarantine station in August. Does anyone know the best way to contact them, regarding getting someone to walk the dogs while they are in there. Im told they are always too busy to respond to emails.
Any suggestions I would be gratefull. Also if anyone used a company to deliver your Dogs up to Brisbane once they had done their time.

Thanks Chrissie
Our dog had a stay at Eastern Creek. You can go up there yourself to walk them, but other than that they just get exercise by barking at all the other dogs in their section of the kennel. When your dogs are booked in you'll find out who their handler is and you'll get a direct phone number for him/her which you can ring at any time to find out how they're doing. We decided not to visit our dog during her 30 days, because we figured it would be more distressing for her to have us show up, shower her in love and then bugger off again. They look after them well there though.