Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Quality Suites Souther Cross

Quality Suites Souther Cross

Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:22 am
Just Joined

Tajay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Quality Suites Souther Cross

We (myself, spouse and 4 yr son) moving to Sydney on 18 of this month. Planning to book a 1 Bedroom apartment in Quality Suites Southern Cross Sydney @ 90/pn.

Has anyone stayed there? Quality, location, service, rates etc? Opinions and advice please...

Regards,
Old Jun 8th 2005, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice
Default Re: Quality Suites Souther Cross

Hi!!

We stayed at the sister hotel/apartments in darling harbour which was excellent.

We tried to book to go back in October but they were fully booked and refered us on to this same one as you are going to. If it is as goos as the DH one you will love it. The location looks great too and has everything close that you want........HOWEVER........If it is awful let us know so we can try and book something else for Oct!!!!!

Roni

Originally Posted by Tajay
We (myself, spouse and 4 yr son) moving to Sydney on 18 of this month. Planning to book a 1 Bedroom apartment in Quality Suites Southern Cross Sydney @ 90/pn.

Has anyone stayed there? Quality, location, service, rates etc? Opinions and advice please...

Regards,