Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Quality of Life index 2005

Quality of Life index 2005

Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:32 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all
Default Quality of Life index 2005

http://www.economist.com/theworldin/...3372495&d=2005
Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:50 pm
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Quality of Life index 2005

so we are only just above Chile, this merely confirms some of my reasons for wanting out
Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

A ustralia and New Zealand still rank a lot higher than GB
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:47 pm
Merlot

Spare a thought for those on the bottom list

Old Apr 10th 2005, 1:29 am
ABCDiamond

And if Australia isn't for you, Iceland comes immediately next

Old Apr 10th 2005, 1:34 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Cooking your cods in a lava flow is free.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

jskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura about

Hey Diamond! Seriously: Iceland is a pretty cool and interesting place! I love it just as much as I love OZ! Two totally different countries offering ... oh well .. different views of quality of life!

Just wanted to make that point! Heeeh!

/Jørgen
Old Apr 10th 2005, 9:51 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by jskogsta
Hey Diamond! Seriously: Iceland is a pretty cool and interesting place! I love it just as much as I love OZ! Two totally different countries offering ... oh well .. different views of quality of life!

/Jørgen
I've read up a bit on Iceland, and it is a surprisingly interesting place, lots of great night life apparantly. You just get this impression of COLD

Old Apr 10th 2005, 10:38 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jskogsta

/Jørgen
I loved it. I didn't love paying about 6 quid for a bottle of coke though

The flatness and ruggedness of Phillip Island reminds me of Iceland (if i squint and think ICE ICE ICE)
Old Apr 10th 2005, 10:38 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

You just get this impression of COLD
That's only cos the sardines and herring come frozen