Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Quality of Clothes and Shoes

Quality of Clothes and Shoes

Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of
Default Re: Quality of Clothes and Shoes

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
I dont know what it is either, certainly not stuffiness or even masterfulness (is that a word? LOL) for me, just think he looks fab in one.

Although I think I would think he would be dropdead sexy even in a skirt :scared: .

Perv, yep thats me. biggest perv in the world when it comes to Dagboy, cant help it, I think he's gorgeous .

sent you karma
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:28 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
sent you karma
LOL I sent you some earlier .
Old Jul 27th 2005, 12:12 pm
Back in Uk and loving it

Emzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toon williams
Just reading a couple of other threads on here, quite a few people have said to me that the quality of the clothes and shoes in Oz are no where as good as the UK, just wondered what others thought on that!!

Also I LOVE Next having just done the BIG sale it is great for the kids clothes and well all the families really, is there anything like that in Oz??
If you are coming to WA i recommend you bring as much clothing as possible, the clothing here is diabolical :scared:
Old Jul 27th 2005, 1:57 pm
Gone surfin'

Soi Oz has a brilliant futureSoi Oz has a brilliant futureSoi Oz has a brilliant futureSoi Oz has a brilliant futureSoi Oz has a brilliant futureSoi Oz has a brilliant futureSoi Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Emzee
If you are coming to WA i recommend you bring as much clothing as possible, the clothing here is diabolical :scared:
Not enough hoods for you?
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:19 am
F.U.B.A.R

Homer will become famous soon enoughHomer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Soi Oz
Not enough hoods for you?
Why you got some for sale sounds right up your street,and how about some baseball caps got any.heard you are good for them