Qantas problems

Old Aug 18th 2008, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

Mitra and Ahura is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Qantas problems

Originally Posted by Mikeyc
The BA happened a few weeks after (same problem though). Yea 17 hours Perth to Sydney was a nightmare for my mum, the most annoying part was that she was only coming for the weekend! lol

And surprise surprise, the same aircraft back was delayed by 4 hours due to, you guess it...... a problem with the engine! They usually use that aircraft on the red eye from Perth to Sydney and on the 19:20 Sydney to Perth.

Mikey
lol thats shocking. I only remember hearing about the BA one. Must ave got the most publicity in UK. Cant belive a flight from one part of Australia to another can take 17 hours! i dont care how big the country is! Tis crazy!

Why do u think virgin blue is better than jetstar? Am thinking of booking a flight with one of them from Adelaide to Cairns.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

I have been going SYD-PER with Virginblue

I flew SYD-PER and back on QANTAS's 747's four weeks ago. It was certainly rather old.

Tomorrow, I have decided to go with Virginblue's 737...not as much leg room as the 747 but I think more chance of it being on time etc.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 6:49 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitra and Ahura
Why do u think virgin blue is better than jetstar? Am thinking of booking a flight with one of them from Adelaide to Cairns.
Yes, definitely. I've often found Jetstar staff to be afflicted with the same grumpiness & rudeness as their QF colleagues.

I love the Live2Air IFE system on Virgin, generally keeps me occupied on any flight.