Qantas Airlines

Old Jun 24th 2008, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

wbbugs will become famous soon enough
Default Qantas Airlines

Can anyone help me with some info on booking with someones elses credit card.
I have booked flights with qantas and was wondering does the card holder need to be at check-in.

Thx
wbbugs
Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

rachel118 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Qantas Airlines

hello, we booked with singapore airlines and on form it said credit card used for payment needs to be produced at check in

rachel
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:53 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wbbugs
I have booked flights with qantas and was wondering does the card holder need to be at check-in.

Thx
wbbugs
Try this......

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...er+credit+card
Old Jun 25th 2008, 11:06 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wbbugs

Thx
wbbugs
Not if you are booking an e-ticket online, and it is posted to you. I have done it for the OH before and did not have to go to check-in. If you are not buying online, ring Qantas customer service or the people you bought the ticket from, that is why they are there.

Last edited by The Bloke; Jun 25th 2008 at 11:09 am.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:57 am
Just Joined

EarthWalker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Not if you are booking an e-ticket online, and it is posted to you. I have done it for the OH before and did not have to go to check-in. If you are not buying online, ring Qantas customer service or the people you bought the ticket from, that is why they are there.
Hi The Bloke, I have just booked with Qantas' online e-ticket system and was wondering if I would receive tickets in the post. They talk of an Itenery & Receipt paperwork that is emailed to you, a type of customs document that should be produced when required. I am confused about which document I should have when I go to the check-in. So far I have not received any tickets in the mail, flight was paid for 10/07/08. Could you advise please. Many thanks.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:37 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EarthWalker
Hi The Bloke, I have just booked with Qantas' online e-ticket system and was wondering if I would receive tickets in the post. They talk of an Itenery & Receipt paperwork that is emailed to you, a type of customs document that should be produced when required. I am confused about which document I should have when I go to the check-in. So far I have not received any tickets in the mail, flight was paid for 10/07/08. Could you advise please. Many thanks.
No you won't receive anything in the post - you should have got an email with a PDF file containing details of your flight. You don't need to bring this to the airport, you don't need to bring anything to the airport except yourself and your photo ID.

If you want to print off a confirmation of your booking go here:

http://www.qantas.com.au/regions/do/dyn/yourBooking

Although you will need your booking reference (6 character code).

Last edited by bcworld; Jul 24th 2008 at 1:44 am.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:22 am
Just Joined

EarthWalker is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow How different things are these days. Thank you very much for your speedy reply.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:59 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
No you won't receive anything in the post - you should have got an email with a PDF file containing details of your flight. You don't need to bring this to the airport, you don't need to bring anything to the airport except yourself and your photo ID.

If you want to print off a confirmation of your booking go here:

http://www.qantas.com.au/regions/do/dyn/yourBooking

Although you will need your booking reference (6 character code).
You might want to bring your luggage too
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:02 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
You might want to bring your luggage too
With Qantas!? Only if you fancy queing up for 90 mins to drop it off! </beeinbonnet>
Old Jul 24th 2008, 5:08 am
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute

Die QANTAS. Die die die... Worst customer service on the planet, followed very closely by BA

Feel sorry for the thousands laid off the other week, they probably worked in the customer service training division. It's obvious they don't use it. When will these "used to be" Airlines realise that to continue to pull passengers they will need to treat them like customers who have a choice instead of making you feel like they are doing you a favour by them letting you fly with them

If you have a choice fly with an airline that gives a toss, like Singapore or Emirates.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 5:13 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigAPE
Die QANTAS. Die die die... Worst customer service on the planet, followed very closely by BA

Feel sorry for the thousands laid off the other week, they probably worked in the customer service training division. It's obvious they don't use it. When will these "used to be" Airlines realise that to continue to pull passengers they will need to treat them like customers who have a choice instead of making you feel like they are doing you a favour by them letting you fly with them

If you have a choice fly with an airline that gives a toss, like Singapore or Emirates.
Im with you brother
Old Jul 24th 2008, 5:29 am
Frequent Flyer Member

I'll third that!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 8:06 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Given my experiences with Singapore I would suggest that they could do with some improvements as well.

G
Old Jul 24th 2008, 8:21 am
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Given my experiences with Singapore I would suggest that they could do with some improvements as well.
I guess everyone's experiences are different. I travel long haul a lot and have used Singapore extensively. I can recall only one poor flight where a drunk Australian wouldn't stop shouting and falling about near his seat. The cabin staff tried for hours to calm him down, being very polite etc. He was eventually hauled off the plane and arrested by police at Changi.

I have trouble faulting their service apart from that, which was hardly their fault.

What was the problem you had ?

Al
Old Jul 24th 2008, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

thedons will become famous soon enoughthedons will become famous soon enough

I think that it really depends on which or what crew turn up, and which sector that they are doing!

Having said that Singapore would be my first choice, flew from bkk with Qantas last time and really surprised me, they were bloody fantastic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.