Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Q on some thing ive heard ?

Q on some thing ive heard ?

Old May 5th 2004, 9:14 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

raises one point though if they do reach their quota does your application roll over to the start of the new issuing year

going on the last 2 years it seems they struggle to reach the quota hence the june/july rush
Old May 5th 2004, 9:16 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by katherineiv
hi ,
well no we have 115 points but thinking of doing the reg visa as like the look of Adelaide and need 110 points for that.

katherine

if you mean the state nominated visa, i think you only need to reach the pool mark of 70........or has that changed ??

sue
Old May 5th 2004, 10:32 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

well just got a text from mate and she says that the reason of being rejected is that there are to many ppl applying ( that is what he has said ).

Mmmm hope not true,
It's not true. Someone is not telling you the truth.
Old May 5th 2004, 10:41 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Q on some thing ive heard ?

Hi there,
Just got a Q on something i heard about from a friend?

We have a friend who have just been rejected his visa, i dont know why but bit worrying as hes a mechanic like my hubby.

He has an agent, but a friend told me that they are letting to many ppl in oz and got to slow down ( she said the embassy has said that) that cant be right, can it ?

can some one answer this Q ?

katherine
If you meet the requirements and validate in time you are in. Processing times vary wildly. Your friend either did not pass the skills assessment, did not have enough points, failed the pccs or medical (in which case he should be looking after his health rather than his emmigration) or lied in his application. Either that or someone in the application failed the medical or pccs.

If the agent is worth his salt he should give a proper reason for failure and why he took on the case. Agents do not normally take cases that are non starters.

Another possibility is that your friend got his skills assessment done and was going to apply with 115 points. He was then unable to get his application to Adelaide before the 120 point requirement came into place.

The 120 point requirement and the forthcoming visas are designed to shift immigration to regional Australia.
Old May 6th 2004, 9:07 am
Mmmm what to do!!

katherineiv is an unknown quantity at this point

hi ,
well thanks for all the replys !!!
Well im thinking that it might be medical as we know abit from his past.
But think that he it hiding telling ppl and lots of ppl are asking him Q at the moment, and all he keeps saying is too many ppl which as well as you i cant believe that either !!
Also thought about it and mechanics get 60 points so they must need them hay ?
I think he started his training a lot later than school so not sure if that got something to do with it.

katherine
Old May 6th 2004, 9:33 am
oozie04

hi ,
well thanks for all the replys !!!
Well im thinking that it might be medical as we know abit from his past.
But think that he it hiding telling ppl and lots of ppl are asking him Q at the moment, and all he keeps saying is too many ppl which as well as you i cant believe that either !!
Also thought about it and mechanics get 60 points so they must need them hay ?
I think he started his training a lot later than school so not sure if that got something to do with it.

katherine
Hello,

Very strange thread indeed. DIMIA never works on the concept of nationalities. DIMIA has a system that works on Immigration Department Minister instructions.Had DIMIA already got the numbers, why they are processing the cases at a fast pace? Check Oct, Nov applicants are getting requests.

Please mention whether his assessment got rejected or the PR visa and do note that DIMIA would never give such a illogical reason. They have no of other reasons for rejection though.

Regards

ozzie04