Q about money

Old Mar 31st 2004, 3:00 pm
Mmmm what to do!!

katherineiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Q about money

Hi,
Can some one answer my Q.
We have been to see an agent and every thing going ok but a couple of people that my hubby and me have spoke to have asked how we are doing it as they thought we'd need alot of money to have to move over to oz, is this true as we were told that with skilled visa was ok, and we have sponsers over there,
then of course all the fees that got to pay, and yes thats not cheap is it !!!
We have just started with our TRA with agent.

katherine
Old Mar 31st 2004, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Q about money

Originally posted by katherineiv
Hi,
Can some one answer my Q.
We have been to see an agent and every thing going ok but a couple of people that my hubby and me have spoke to have asked how we are doing it as they thought we'd need alot of money to have to move over to oz, is this true as we were told that with skilled visa was ok, and we have sponsers over there,
then of course all the fees that got to pay, and yes thats not cheap is it !!!
We have just started with our TRA with agent.

katherine

Don't quite understand what you are saying, sorry ! Are you asking if you have to prove a certain level of savings to get your visa? If so, the answer is no.

Certain visas require you to post a $100,000 bond and your agent will tell you if that is the case.

Obviously, with agent, medicals, applications, police check costs it ain't cheap by any means !!
Old Mar 31st 2004, 3:10 pm
Mmmm what to do!!

katherineiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Yes thats what i mean, these people seem to think that you have to have a lot in the bank to be able to get a visa.
We were never told that by agent, only if the points change and family cant sponser us then we would need some .

thanks katherine