Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

putting things into perspective

putting things into perspective

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default putting things into perspective

well since our meds and des being diagnosed with high bp things have changed all i want now is for this to be treated

being a nurse i know what it can lead to and i am glad that he has been referred to a cardiologist hopefully he will get treated and we can lead a long and happy and healthy life together

so now if our application goes through then great if it dosnt then whatever, at least we know now

being very optomistic

arlene (no more night shfits unti sun so bring on the l

)
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

well since our meds and des being diagnosed with high bp things have changed all i want now is for this to be treated
Hope it all gets sorted, nothing worse than finding out about problems you didnt know you had. All these things happen for a reason.

Went to Chiro the other day and found serious problems with my neck, (somthing to do with Donna keep ringing it) says it should be in a text book. :scared: Only went to sort out a lower back problem.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Chris

Off subject but from one who suffers from back problems since having an epidural 13 yrs ago. My visits to the osteopath have become more recent as i struggle to stand after getting out of bed. Anyway it was suggested that i had a regular massage, i know it is a luxury but it has helped, they say it sorts out the knots before they cause a problem.

Arlene

Enjoy your nights off hopefully we can keep you entertained !!

footie chick