Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Put my wife out her misery

Wikiposts

Put my wife out her misery

Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:21 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Put my wife out her misery

My Mrs who worked nights last night taped her fav program Dancing with the stars.

Unfortunetly it finished taping before the end so she has no idea who got voted off.

Anyone know ??

ps. Its the Aussie one not UK.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Put my wife out her misery

Originally Posted by Bordy
My Mrs who worked nights last night taped her fav program Dancing with the stars.

Unfortunetly it finished taping before the end so she has no idea who got voted off.

Anyone know ??

ps. Its the Aussie one not UK.
Sorry I don't watch it! That's the problem with this Aus tv - everything runs 10 mins late ALL THE TIME!! I always set up 15 mins after the prog is scheduled to finish.
Ruth
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:50 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pootle
Sorry I don't watch it! That's the problem with this Aus tv - everything runs 10 mins late ALL THE TIME!! I always set up 15 mins after the prog is scheduled to finish.
Ruth
Dawn Frazer got voted off, they basically said she had nothing more to give, poor soul! Glad Nicki Buckley got voted off, that woman has a slappable face, always hogging the camera!!!! Aaaggghhh
ViVi
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:57 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vivi
Dawn Frazer got voted off, they basically said she had nothing more to give, poor soul! Glad Nicki Buckley got voted off, that woman has a slappable face, always hogging the camera!!!! Aaaggghhh
ViVi
Cheers vivi.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:02 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bordy
Cheers vivi.
A pleasure Bordy, nice to be able to give you an answer for once, you answered a lot of my questions when I was a little pommie newbie 7 months ago!
ViVi
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:04 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

i was just gonna post that Q...we had a severe weather warning which later was cancelled...I thot the tv station had been hit with the storm as we had no signal........found out at 10pm that my daughter had unplugged the booster cos of the storm and didnt tell.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh but good on her