Puppy available

Old Aug 19th 2007, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

macy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nice
Default Puppy available

Hi all,

We've recently bought a beautiful Puppy, he's 7 months old, male, Maltese cross. Unfortunalty our circumstances have changed and we will be unable to keep him. He has the perfect temprement, he loves kids and is extremley affectionate, he is house trained, has mishaps occassionally, knows basic comands however could do with a little more training...he is microchiped, has been snipped, and is up to date with immunisations.

If anyones interested please pm me, im reluctant to part with him but have to think of him, he loves people and is a great companion.....and important he goes to a home where he will be greatly loved.

Were based in Perth, Clarkson

Last edited by macy1; Aug 19th 2007 at 2:33 am.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 2:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Puppy available

OK, I have no idea where Clarkson is so I guess it's nowhere near me. I'm umming and arring about getting a dog but keep coming up with more negatives than positives. If you were nearby it might have pushed me over the fence abit.

Hope you find someone for him. Post a pic, that'll get the heart strings twanging
Old Aug 19th 2007, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

macy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20
OK, I have no idea where Clarkson is so I guess it's nowhere near me. I'm umming and arring about getting a dog but keep coming up with more negatives than positives. If you were nearby it might have pushed me over the fence abit.

Hope you find someone for him. Post a pic, that'll get the heart strings twanging
Hi, oppssssss.......Clarkson in Perth
Old Aug 19th 2007, 5:35 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by macy1
Hi all,

We've recently bought a beautiful Puppy, he's 7 months old, male, Maltese cross. Unfortunalty our circumstances have changed and we will be unable to keep him. He has the perfect temprement, he loves kids and is extremley affectionate, he is house trained, has mishaps occassionally, knows basic comands however could do with a little more training...he is microchiped, has been snipped, and is up to date with immunisations.

If anyones interested please pm me, im reluctant to part with him but have to think of him, he loves people and is a great companion.....and important he goes to a home where he will be greatly loved.

Were based in Perth, Clarkson
I'm sure you have very good reasons for wanting to get rid of him so soon after acquiring him. Mind if I ask what they are? Just seems odd that someone would want to get rid of a 7 month old puppy - that is assuming you haven't had him very long?
Old Aug 19th 2007, 5:43 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20

You know what - so am I. Up to now Steve has said no, but he is coming around and says if I really want one I can get one, but haven't taken the plunge yet.

So post us a pic and give us some more info (for those of us that don't know) like how big, indoor or outdoor dog, how much excercise it may need, and if it is ok with cats and other dogs

Thanks

Shirley

(in Kingsley, Perth)
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ub40fan
You know what - so am I. Up to now Steve has said no, but he is coming around and says if I really want one I can get one, but haven't taken the plunge yet.

So post us a pic and give us some more info (for those of us that don't know) like how big, indoor or outdoor dog, how much excercise it may need, and if it is ok with cats and other dogs

Thanks

Shirley

(in Kingsley, Perth)
As the other posters have said, put his picture up on the post, will give others an idea as to what he is like!!
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
As the other posters have said, put his picture up on the post, will give others an idea as to what he is like!!
will do,,,,thanks for that
Old Aug 25th 2007, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

Just incase anyones interested, ive re-submitted my post including a photo on todays threads, time 11.30. thanks everyone