Wikiposts

Pup

Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:13 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pup

We are looking for a Male Staffy pup, does anybody know of any breeders in the QLD 4700 area?

ta
Old Nov 8th 2005, 1:54 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pup

Originally Posted by biggy
We are looking for a Male Staffy pup, does anybody know of any breeders in the QLD 4700 area?

ta
Hi H, give the Canine Control Council (Qld) a call & ask them for a list of their staffy breeders in your area .

http://www.cccq.org.au/
Old Nov 8th 2005, 2:17 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

ta
You've obviously looked here Heather.

Staffy List

Rich
Old Nov 8th 2005, 2:20 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Oops sorry mate wrong list, how silly of me.

I meant HERE
Old Nov 8th 2005, 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by rossifumi
You've obviously looked here Heather.

Staffy List

Rich

yep i have ta
Old Nov 8th 2005, 5:45 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

ta
Have you considered a rescue ? There are LOADS of staffs looking for homes that are desperate in Queensland if you do the searches. I think you probably have of course and I cannot speak since I got Max from a Dobie breeder.

In hindsight I would not have and instead given a dog a good home when the future looks bleak....

At least a 1 year old is usually house trained already! Just a suggestion and I hope you find what you are looking for
Old Nov 8th 2005, 6:05 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

ta
try www.dogzonline.com.au goto forums and then breeders section. Or try www.sbtcq.net

or

RIZENSTAR
Suzie Mckenzie
Warwick QLD
Ph : 0431239012
[email protected]
Web : http://www.dogs.net.au/rizenstarstaffords

We have a friend that is looking for a home for 1 Red Female{pictured} that she has available from a litter of 5. Her computer is playing up, so she has asked us to take any genuine inquiries for her. The pup is CCCQ Reg, Vacc, Wormed and Vet Checked and is 6wks old.

STANDFAST
Kelly Anderson
Camp Hill QLD
Ph : 0417 567 546
[email protected]
Web : http://www.thepetshop.net.au

RED litter 2 females available now. Photos available. email kelly or phone 041756 7546. Also now available 6weeks old 2 beautiful brindle females and 1 brindle male

TRYLOU
Lou Kelly
Mackay QLD
Ph : (07) 4943 7678
[email protected]
Web : http://www.geocities.com/trylou_kennels

6 male brindles with white markings. They are now 4 weeks old and will be ready in 4 weeks on the 13th November to there homes. Ring me on 07 4943 7678 to enquire.

Good Luck

Last edited by Timber Floor Au; Nov 8th 2005 at 6:08 pm.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 6:13 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

ta
Why don't you try and rescue one instead? There are so many that need homes. YOu would feel great knowing that you rescued a little soul.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by Centurion
Have you considered a rescue ? There are LOADS of staffs looking for homes that are desperate in Queensland if you do the searches. I think you probably have of course and I cannot speak since I got Max from a Dobie breeder.

In hindsight I would not have and instead given a dog a good home when the future looks bleak....

At least a 1 year old is usually house trained already! Just a suggestion and I hope you find what you are looking for

I have got a lead at the rescue centre they re homed a mummy staffy who was due to have pups a few weeks ago. so i need to get in touch with them and see if there r ny left
Old Nov 8th 2005, 9:22 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I have got a lead at the rescue centre they re homed a mummy staffy who was due to have pups a few weeks ago. so i need to get in touch with them and see if there r ny left

Old Nov 8th 2005, 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
try www.dogzonline.com.au goto forums and then breeders section. Or try www.sbtcq.net

or

RIZENSTAR
Suzie Mckenzie
Warwick QLD
Ph : 0431239012
[email protected]
Web : http://www.dogs.net.au/rizenstarstaffords

We have a friend that is looking for a home for 1 Red Female{pictured} that she has available from a litter of 5. Her computer is playing up, so she has asked us to take any genuine inquiries for her. The pup is CCCQ Reg, Vacc, Wormed and Vet Checked and is 6wks old.

STANDFAST
Kelly Anderson
Camp Hill QLD
Ph : 0417 567 546
[email protected]
Web : http://www.thepetshop.net.au

RED litter 2 females available now. Photos available. email kelly or phone 041756 7546. Also now available 6weeks old 2 beautiful brindle females and 1 brindle male

TRYLOU
Lou Kelly
Mackay QLD
Ph : (07) 4943 7678
[email protected]
Web : http://www.geocities.com/trylou_kennels

6 male brindles with white markings. They are now 4 weeks old and will be ready in 4 weeks on the 13th November to there homes. Ring me on 07 4943 7678 to enquire.

Good Luck
thanks for that mate...had already seen a couple of them and they r just too far away from us to consider.............but will plod on

thanks again
H
Old Nov 8th 2005, 9:28 pm

Originally Posted by wmoore

lol bugger aff u
Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

lol bugger aff u
naw we wulnae
Old Nov 9th 2005, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by soapy
naw we wulnae

aye ye's will ye wee pricks....goan bugger aff
Old Nov 9th 2005, 4:16 pm

we are going to see a litter of 9 puppies tonight.

they were born 4 weeks ago to a rescue dog....they think they r pure bred staffies but cant be 100%.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.