Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Public Swimming Pools (Queensland)

Public Swimming Pools (Queensland)

Old Jul 18th 2008, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default Public Swimming Pools (Queensland)

I live on the Sunshine Coast. I have yet to find an indoor pool. I know when the weather is good it is much healthier to be outside but sometimes when it is a bit colder or in the evening, I want access to an indoor pool. There must be one somewhere-help !
Old Jul 18th 2008, 5:57 am
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of
Default Re: Public Swimming Pools (Queensland)

There is this one:

Address: Aquatic Centre Drive, Burpengary
Ph: 07 5431 3500 Fx: 07 5431 3520
Email: n/a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specifications: Two international standard beach volleyball courts, two tennis courts, indoor international standard 50m pool (2m deep), indoor 25m pool, leisure pool, gymnasium and function room.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Great thanks !

Originally Posted by rebnatoli
There is this one:

Address: Aquatic Centre Drive, Burpengary
Ph: 07 5431 3500 Fx: 07 5431 3520
Email: n/a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specifications: Two international standard beach volleyball courts, two tennis courts, indoor international standard 50m pool (2m deep), indoor 25m pool, leisure pool, gymnasium and function room.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

How's it going over there Mel?
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sunbather
How's it going over there Mel?

Good. Enjoying what the East Coast has to offer :-)
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 7:35 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

There are indoor pools at Nambour & Noosa
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough

THERE is one in Caloundra as well. i've not been to it though.
Kate
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Where's the one in Caloundra ? Only know the outdoor one. That would be the closest one to me.

Originally Posted by Katehn
THERE is one in Caloundra as well. i've not been to it though.
Kate
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by melaniee
Where's the one in Caloundra ? Only know the outdoor one. That would be the closest one to me.
On arthur street there are a couple of outdoor ones and an indoor pool. I think they call it a hydrotherapy pool . Its only about waist deep. I only went to the reception to find out about swimming lessons etc.
I don't think that it stays open that late though .
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Katehn
On arthur street there are a couple of outdoor ones and an indoor pool. I think they call it a hydrotherapy pool . Its only about waist deep. I only went to the reception to find out about swimming lessons etc.
I don't think that it stays open that late though .
mmm-need one a bit more deep than that ! Will have to keep looking ! How hard can it be to find a good indoor one ? !
Old Jul 31st 2008, 1:58 am
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute

mmm-need one a bit more deep than that ! Will have to keep looking ! How hard can it be to find a good indoor one ? !

Mel - theres an indoor pool at Buderim, very nice too - its at the goodlife centre on pines drive - check it out

J
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Do I need to be religous though ? Do I need to be a member and how much would it be ?
Will go and check it out-thanks !

Originally Posted by joeyballantyne
Mel - theres an indoor pool at Buderim, very nice too - its at the goodlife centre on pines drive - check it out

J
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:50 am

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute

Do I need to be religous though ? Do I need to be a member and how much would it be ?
Will go and check it out-thanks !
no mate i go to their gym as a casual and havent had to 'join' anything. not sure how much it costs, give them a bell 54422126 - good luck!

J
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Did I just call you ? Got some weird bloke on that number !!

Originally Posted by joeyballantyne
no mate i go to their gym as a casual and havent had to 'join' anything. not sure how much it costs, give them a bell 54422126 - good luck!

J
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:56 am

Did I just call you ? Got some weird bloke on that number !!
lol! i'm not weird, a bit strange but...

sorry wrong number - its 5444 2126

J

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.