Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Public Schools Mosman/Kirribilli, Sydney

Public Schools Mosman/Kirribilli, Sydney

Old Aug 13th 2008, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Emmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to all
Default Public Schools Mosman/Kirribilli, Sydney

Is there anywhere online etc where I could find out info on the quality of public schools in Sydney?

We will be moving to the Mosman area and I'm putting my 5 year old daughter's name on the 2 Catholic primary schools' waiting lists but, as we probably won't get in as the lists are already 10 children long I wanted to know what the public schools were like.

Our little one has been at school since she was 3, in an international British school, and now in an Italian primary. Any leads, opinions, help etc would be HUGELY appreciated!!!!

Thank you!
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

emigratingherberts will become famous soon enoughemigratingherberts will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Public Schools Mosman/Kirribilli, Sydney

hello there again

Most of the public primary schools in the area are supposed to be good. Mosman Public, Middle Harbour, Neutral Bay. Its the high schools that have a reputation for not doing so well. Have you got a timescale for coming yet? I think the pre-schools are a bit of a nightmare to get into but I'll pm where my daughter goes if that helps.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Emmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to all

Originally Posted by emigratingherberts
hello there again

Most of the public primary schools in the area are supposed to be good. Mosman Public, Middle Harbour, Neutral Bay. Its the high schools that have a reputation for not doing so well. Have you got a timescale for coming yet? I think the pre-schools are a bit of a nightmare to get into but I'll pm where my daughter goes if that helps.
Hello!!!!
PM me the name of the school and if it's private an idea of fees etc would be fab! How's it going by the way? Did you get my PM?
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Previously Sydney, Australia... now Oakville, Canada...love it!
Ginger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to all

Hi, you may be interested in the Italian bi-lingual school in the inner suburbs for your daughter. The link is below.

http://www.ibs.nsw.edu.au