Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Psychic said we're going to Oz!!!!!

Wikiposts

Psychic said we're going to Oz!!!!!

Old Jul 26th 2006, 10:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Psychic said we're going to Oz!!!!!

Originally Posted by iPom
I'm not sure I understand why you'd go to a psychic anyway. Is it to be told something that's going to happen in your future? Why not just wait and see?
Most of these tales say that the psychic told you things you already knew. What's the point of that then?

And as for going to Aus, flippin' heck, you only have to look at how many people are registered on this forum to make an educated guess that a heck of a lot of people are moving to Australia! What are the chances you'd be wrong?

To be honest we initialy went to a medium simply cos we had lost my BIL very suddely and strange things were happening in our house, things going missing the phone ringing and no one there etc. I was heavily pregnant at the time .( my late BIL and hubby and my self were sceptic . He often joked that if he ever died and this psycic babble was real he would let us know)
This went on for months until hubby got in touch with a medium, the crunch was when we were in bed and suddenly the loft hatch which was bolted shut opened . Scared us witless, many missing goods were there.
We went to the medium and said nothing .She told us about the loft and all the strange things that went on.
She has since become a friend and i know both my BIL and my late uncle visit us now and i do find it a comfort. I once saw my BIL visit my new babys crib and he did leave a gift. which my hubby found. It was a small white feather
My friend never gives news of death and sometimes will warn me of potential dangers. Most of the time i forget and when they happen i think back and give myself a telling off for ignoring the advice.
She always tells me i rule my own life and i can listen to advice or not. i certainly dont hang on to every word and if things to happen like she says i give her a phone and let her know .
I would only trust this lady as i know how accurate she is .She has never charges any money and if people do give her money she gives it to charity.
Mandy

Last edited by geordie mandy; Jul 26th 2006 at 10:30 pm.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 10:49 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
To be honest we initialy went to a medium simply cos we had lost my BIL very suddely and strange things were happening in our house, things going missing the phone ringing and no one there etc. I was heavily pregnant at the time .( my late BIL and hubby and my self were sceptic . He often joked that if he ever died and this psycic babble was real he would let us know)
This went on for months until hubby got in touch with a medium, the crunch was when we were in bed and suddenly the loft hatch which was bolted shut opened . Scared us witless, many missing goods were there.
We went to the medium and said nothing .She told us about the loft and all the strange things that went on.
She has since become a friend and i know both my BIL and my late uncle visit us now and i do find it a comfort. I once saw my BIL visit my new babys crib and he did leave a gift. which my hubby found. It was a small white feather
My friend never gives news of death and sometimes will warn me of potential dangers. Most of the time i forget and when they happen i think back and give myself a telling off for ignoring the advice.
She always tells me i rule my own life and i can listen to advice or not. i certainly dont hang on to every word and if things to happen like she says i give her a phone and let her know .
I would only trust this lady as i know how accurate she is .She has never charges any money and if people do give her money she gives it to charity.
Mandy
Well Mandy I never doubt people's weird experiences, that's for sure. I'm sorry you lost your BIL. I have seen that Scottish psychic chap on tv...and I can't remember his name for the life of me, but I was absolutely convinced he was picking up something, whether 'spirits' or 'vibrations'... who knows?. Very nice guy too. Genuine person inside. Here he is:

http://www.thepsychicbarber.co.uk/

My concern is more for people who are in a vulnerable position. I know a girl at college who ended up on one of these psychic hotline things(as a psychic) and the same people would ring up night after night. She thought she might be a bit 'intuitive' but there were people there reading from a script.
It's sad to live life like that whilst bad people take advantage.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Well Mandy I never doubt people's weird experiences, that's for sure. I'm sorry you lost your BIL. I have seen that Scottish psychic chap on tv...and I can't remember his name for the life of me, but I was absolutely convinced he was picking up something, whether 'spirits' or 'vibrations'... who knows?. Very nice guy too. Genuine person inside. Here he is:

http://www.thepsychicbarber.co.uk/

My concern is more for people who are in a vulnerable position. I know a girl at college who ended up on one of these psychic hotline things(as a psychic) and the same people would ring up night after night. She thought she might be a bit 'intuitive' but there were people there reading from a script.
It's sad to live life like that whilst bad people take advantage.

i know the guy you mean he is good, and i would trust him. My friend met him a while back and he encouraged her talent on a workshop.
I would never go to anyone with out personal recommendation. You are so right about those that pray on the vulnerable people.
Never trust a psychic phone line .
My hubby has since had intuitions in his dreams that make no sense at the time but months later he realises what they were.
At the moment I'm happy to just live for the now and when i feel down i will visit my friend and i always feel perked up again.
Mandy
Old Jul 26th 2006, 11:00 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
i know the guy you mean he is good, and i would trust him. My friend met him a while back and he encouraged her talent on a workshop.
I would never go to anyone with out personal recommendation. You are so right about those that pray on the vulnerable people.
Never trust a psychic phone line .
My hubby has since had intuitions in his dreams that make no sense at the time but months later he realises what they were.
At the moment I'm happy to just live for the now and when i feel down i will visit my friend and i always feel perked up again.
Mandy
'

I've had a few odd experiences over the years myself, Mandy, so I'm not a total sceptic and cynic. I'd be interested in seeing that guy and actually seeing what he says.
I think he's a very interesting guy. The quote on his website about his 'gift' - I wish everyone was like that.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

When I was 13 my parents separated and ultimately divorced. My 2 brothers and I stayed with Dad as my Mum was the one that left. Anyway, when I was about 14 my Dad came home one night after having been to see a Psychic. I guess he was at a low ebb and wanted some guidance from somewhere!.

When I badgered him to tell me what she had said he was very cagey about himself and really wouldn't say much but then he mentioned that the psychic had spoken at some length about me. She'd said that I would be fine (found the divorce hard) and that I would make him a proud man. She said I would marry more than once but would have only 2 or 3 children She said she saw me travelling all over the world with my job and saw a uniform although she couldn't see what type. I would go abroad for short periods but would also live overseas with my work and when I did I would live near water, the sea or a lake. Eventually I would finish with this job and would go abroad for good to live, and when I did I would live near the sea.

I joined the RAF at the second attempt at age 18. Travelled all over the world, lived in Germany twice for a total of 6 years. Lived in Naples, Italy for 3 years - next to the sea. Here in Baghdad I live ON a lake. Getting out next year and moving to Perth, where we have a house in Connolly - 4 minutes from the sea. Been married 3 times and have 2 kids (had 3 but lost our first at birth).

Still makes my hair (whats left of it!) stand on end. :scared:

Don't try telling me there isn't anything in it
Old Jul 26th 2006, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

majortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nice

My wife went to one years ago and they said that we would go to Australia with the help of someone's name beginning with the letter"A".

As my aunt in Australia name is Angela, we assumed it would be her.

Just got an employers sponsorship on a RSMS visa, the company sponsoring my wife is.............Anglicare
Old Jul 26th 2006, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

I went to see Derek Acorah, that spiritulist guy from living tv. I work in NTL so he came in doing a sponsor thing for the living channel.He was mind blowing, the things he knew were unbelievable and so in depth , every litle detail. He told me my Brother was in spirit world, he died in a car crash yrs ago, he told me m aunt was stroking my face and saying hoe beautiful i was, i felt very shivery and it was eerie, but warm and comforting, it was not scary at all. H etold me about my little girls and that one of them has a huge birth mark on her forehead and not to worry about it, thats true. He actually mentioned deep things like a baby in spirit world my brother looked after and mentioned his ex girlfriends name, now i could not remeber as i9t was 1989, but when i asked my other brother he said that his girlfriend of the time had a miscarriage to him as a teenager and nobody knew about it. He said my wee gran was at the back of the queue of spirits and could not get her way to the front as she was frail, and said she had a blue and white checked pinny(apron) on, she always wore that. Told me my brother was in my house moving things to get my attention and i believe that too, i sometimes sense him. I am glad i saw him, he puts all doubts out my head and i felt comforted.

sj, next post physic -aus
Old Jul 27th 2006, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

I saw a fortune teller last summer after i submitted tra forms. I went to see her as i wanted reassurance i was doing the right thing as i had doubts at the time. She mentioned Visa to me right away after doing cards , i thought visa bill i could not pay, but however she told me we were moving to australia. She said decmber was significant, we got Government sponsorship on xmas eve last year. She told me we would be anxious and excited and want it really badly. She said i had family there in melbourne, I do. She said my girls would adapt well and i was looking at schooling and health care on the internet, and i had been that very day. She said one daughter would be a strong swimmer and into water sports. She has done fantastic at her lessons and always moving up so fingers crossed. She told me it would be a financial struggle, she was not kidding, she also said my hubby was in trade work and would get us there and get a job right away. he's gas fitter/plumber. She said we would be blackmailed from relation here a pisces who would try to talk us out it, well thats my dad, she was right we have fell out with him and are completeley not speaking. She said i would work part time in child care a fall pregnent at same time and have another girl, well i told thomas and he at this point said she was p....sh. lol. I fancy doing classroom assistant work while girls at at school, so how knows. But anyway point is it was all true, and very intriguing. oh and said we wilol be away by end of year, we are hoping to go out in november, had meds a few weeks ago, so waiting for visa now. or hoping for it :scared:

sarah-jayne
Old Jul 27th 2006, 12:43 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thomas and sarahjayne
I went to see Derek Acorah, that spiritulist guy from living tv. I work in NTL so he came in doing a sponsor thing for the living channel.He was mind blowing, the things he knew were unbelievable and so in depth , every litle detail. He told me my Brother was in spirit world, he died in a car crash yrs ago, he told me m aunt was stroking my face and saying hoe beautiful i was, i felt very shivery and it was eerie, but warm and comforting, it was not scary at all. H etold me about my little girls and that one of them has a huge birth mark on her forehead and not to worry about it, thats true. He actually mentioned deep things like a baby in spirit world my brother looked after and mentioned his ex girlfriends name, now i could not remeber as i9t was 1989, but when i asked my other brother he said that his girlfriend of the time had a miscarriage to him as a teenager and nobody knew about it. He said my wee gran was at the back of the queue of spirits and could not get her way to the front as she was frail, and said she had a blue and white checked pinny(apron) on, she always wore that. Told me my brother was in my house moving things to get my attention and i believe that too, i sometimes sense him. I am glad i saw him, he puts all doubts out my head and i felt comforted.

sj, next post physic -aus
Ooh I'd love to see Derek Acorah, he's got such a calming way about him - you're so lucky!
Old Jul 27th 2006, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ooh I'd love to see Derek Acorah, he's got such a calming way about him - you're so lucky!

he was very nice and at the end he gave me a hug and a wee kiss on cheek and said, its okay they are always with you , you a very lucky, and i thought that was a big relief.

sj
Old Jul 27th 2006, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
I agree, I couldn't believe it when my friend told us what the psychic had said - I think it's cruel. However, I hope she was right - they'd make the best parents, and a baby is so desperately wanted. Just can't bear to keep seeing her crushed after every fail
My sister went through ten years of trying to have kids before she conceived. During that time she saw a psychic who told her that in the next 2 years she could see her with a toddler and a baby in a pram. The psychic was right that she had 2 kids close together, but was out on the time scales by a few years. Someome told me that time scales are often wrong with these things, but if psychics know this surely they should keep any times they predict to themselves!