Psychic message

Old Aug 7th 2006, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Psychic message

Better half was at one of these people (highly recommended by others) today in Glasgow. OH told her no details at all and psychic told her she was going on long journey to Aus and not coming back. Also described house we would live in close to the water. Told OH abt our children, in-laws and other things and on most of them was spot on. Now cynics, I am very sceptical abt these people but she seemed to be spot on abt most things while oh told her nothing. SPOOKY :scared: It was extremely detailed and bang on, I'm now wondering if there is actually anything in it
Old Aug 7th 2006, 2:41 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Psychic message

I reckon its just a Neil Lennon thing

Seriously, we also had someone come to myself and a few friends at home and my OH nearly collapsed with some of things that he was told about ( things i didnt know) He was always saying that they talk **** up until that night and now he we and truly believes that there must be something going on.

We expected the usual £25 per head for the pleasure or what we were about to hear but she only asked for enough to cover fuel costs and what we could give to her charity!

we have tried to get her back again as its been over a year now but she is fully booked until the new year i only wanted to know where my VISA was!!!!!!

Where about are you staying at the Mo?
Leeanne/John

PS How was the OH after the match yesterday? I had to ask

Originally Posted by framac
Better half was at one of these people (highly recommended by others) today in Glasgow. OH told her no details at all and psychic told her she was going on long journey to Aus and not coming back. Also described house we would live in close to the water. Told OH abt our children, in-laws and other things and on most of them was spot on. Now cynics, I am very sceptical abt these people but she seemed to be spot on abt most things while oh told her nothing. SPOOKY :scared: It was extremely detailed and bang on, I'm now wondering if there is actually anything in it
Old Aug 7th 2006, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
I reckon its just a Neil Lennon thing

Seriously, we also had someone come to myself and a few friends at home and my OH nearly collapsed with some of things that he was told about ( things i didnt know) He was always saying that they talk **** up until that night and now he we and truly believes that there must be something going on.

We expected the usual £25 per head for the pleasure or what we were about to hear but she only asked for enough to cover fuel costs and what we could give to her charity!

we have tried to get her back again as its been over a year now but she is fully booked until the new year i only wanted to know where my VISA was!!!!!!

Where about are you staying at the Mo?
Leeanne/John

PS How was the OH after the match yesterday? I had to ask
He was fine as the psychic told him We stay in Clydebank and are flying out on the 1st Sept to Mackay, QLD. Where r u
Old Aug 7th 2006, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

which one in glasgow was it?, we r in bellshill, I went to one last year and the exact same thing told me about visa and moving to aus etc, very surreal.
There was a thread about a fortnight ago about it, quite alot of replies in it.

sarah-jayne
Old Aug 7th 2006, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

jayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nice
Smile Re: Psychic message

I would be very worried about the 'not coming back' part.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Psychic message

I have a close friend that is a psycic and is allways coming out with things that he couldn't possibly have known about me, and yet somehow part of me still can't fully belive
Old Aug 7th 2006, 9:39 pm
Dreams can come true :)

Babycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond repute

It was extremely detailed and bang on, I'm now wondering if there is actually anything in it [/QUOTE]

I recently went to a friends house for a psychic reading and the guy was extremely accurate - I am very sceptical and was v.surprised what he knew...about me, my Mum (who died 18 years ago) and also mentioned that he felt I was going to move to Oz!!! :scared:
He couldn't know these things and I cannot explain it!
Spooky.....
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Babycatcher
It was extremely detailed and bang on, I'm now wondering if there is actually anything in it

I recently went to a friends house for a psychic reading and the guy was extremely accurate - I am very sceptical and was v.surprised what he knew...about me, my Mum (who died 18 years ago) and also mentioned that he felt I was going to move to Oz!!! :scared:
He couldn't know these things and I cannot explain it!
Spooky.....[/QUOTE]
She said you're going on a long journey, not coming back, wait, you must be emigrating. Correct. It is spooky :scared: