PSS Removals

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PSS Removals

Can someone let me know how I can contact PSS.

Cheers

Tracey
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

soldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.pssremovals.co.uk/

Phone No 020 8686 7733

Cheers mark
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 2:25 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Originally Posted by soldierblue
http://www.pssremovals.co.uk/

Phone No 020 8686 7733

Cheers mark
Just been into the PSS office in Mitcham this morning to pick up three tea chests for excess luggage to go to NSW Very polite ansd helpful staff there smiles and assistance everywhere. We used PSS and I cannot remember the names of the three packers over 3 years ago. They were excellent - very helpful and police and nothing got broken. and due to teir clear signing the quarantine people charged very little as they had a short job to do and I gather they charge by their time. The Kent personnel at the Sydney end were also excellent and funnily enough although I had kettle and biscuits handy they brought their own and did not stop for any breaks but drank on the run - in the pouring rain.

They gave me 2 weeks FREE storage at the english end as we had a full container and they arrived on time Christmas eve so I waited for the 2.5 weeks for Australia to go back to work after Christmas and they deli vered exactly as arranged. RECEOMMENDED EBVERY TIME.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

lebikebleu has a brilliant futurelebikebleu has a brilliant futurelebikebleu has a brilliant futurelebikebleu has a brilliant futurelebikebleu has a brilliant futurelebikebleu has a brilliant futurelebikebleu has a brilliant futurelebikebleu has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by marysidey
[Sorry but unless the MD has changed then they are OK whilst everything goes well
Our experience of PSS was dreadful and when I spoke to the MD he was without doubt the rudest individual I have ever come across
I wouldnt let them any where near

as long as a seagull doesnt crap on the container on the way over you should be OK if it does regardless of the fact that the container is hired by PSS and your things are tranferred into off your property you will be liable for the $1000 fee to clean it

Mr PSS said tough !! your problem not mine
customer service they havnt a clue
Thats one pricey seagull s**t!

Don't really undersand why you'd expect PSS to be responsible for cost of cleaning though?

Wonder what anyone elses things on this?

Should PSS pay or not??