PSS Removals

Old Sep 18th 2006, 12:50 am
Just Joined

Flishinghurst is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PSS Removals

Just thought I would post a positive post about packers as there seem to be lots of negative posts about them.

We sold our house in March 2006 and sent everything over to Perth then and we arrived in August. We have just bought a house in Mindarie and had all the boxes delivered last Wednesday and only one mixing bowl out of 150 boxes of all our treasured possessions and furniture including a 1970's retro glass table and countless crystal glasses, was broken. The three guys that did our packing Andy, Andy and Chris did the most fantastic job and I thought they deserved a mention on this site as often you just hear the horror stories.

Old Sep 18th 2006, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: PSS Removals

Originally Posted by Flishinghurst
Just thought I would post a positive post about packers as there seem to be lots of negative posts about them.

We sold our house in March 2006 and sent everything over to Perth then and we arrived in August. We have just bought a house in Mindarie and had all the boxes delivered last Wednesday and only one mixing bowl out of 150 boxes of all our treasured possessions and furniture including a 1970's retro glass table and countless crystal glasses, was broken. The three guys that did our packing Andy, Andy and Chris did the most fantastic job and I thought they deserved a mention on this site as often you just hear the horror stories.

Good for you! I think you're right to tell of these positive experiences!
Unfortunately PSS did break some of our stuff, but we got the money back as it was insured, and their efficiency in doing that I can't complain about. I think it all depends on the packers. Ours were very slap dash, didn't wrap things well etc. Your guys I've heard good reports about before.....maybe people can start requesting that team???!!
Old Sep 18th 2006, 7:52 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

We also had a good experience with PSS & their agents out here, Kent. It was all done professionally. The only thing that went missing is a set of screws for one of our beds. Annoying as we can't put it together but no great deal really.

I can recommend them.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Melchels is on a distinguished road

PSS were great with our move, outstanding and I would recomend them to anyone who is shipping their posessions!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice
Angry Re: PSS Removals

[Sorry but unless the MD has changed then they are OK whilst everything goes well
Our experience of PSS was dreadful and when I spoke to the MD he was without doubt the rudest individual I have ever come across
I wouldnt let them any where near

as long as a seagull doesnt crap on the container on the way over you should be OK if it does regardless of the fact that the container is hired by PSS and your things are tranferred into off your property you will be liable for the $1000 fee to clean it

Mr PSS said tough !! your problem not mine
customer service they havnt a clue
Old Sep 20th 2006, 1:52 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

We used PSS last year and they were excellent. We also had three guys called Andy, Andy and Chris and we had a good laugh with them all over the 2 days they were packing up. Would recommend them totally and also Kents over this side were also very good.

Lorraine
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 2:51 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

PSS.....What can i say........They were first class and would recommend them to any prospective migrant!

Well done PSS!

Rob
Old Nov 15th 2006, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

gormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
PSS.....What can i say........They were first class and would recommend them to any prospective migrant!

Well done PSS!

Rob
Hi Rob just scrolling through the threads we hope to be moving May June can you tell me where PSS are based ? (we are in Glasgow) Cheers
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

Shell & Ash is an unknown quantity at this point

Think we had Andy 1 and 2 and Chris when PSS came to pack us up in April this year. All very efficient and bought calm to our chaos at the time. All our stuff arrived in Brisbane and then on to the Sunshine Coast. Nothing damaged, missing or pulled by quarantine (which we were told was because PSS had given such good/clear instructions on cleaning etc. Would definitely recommend them to others.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

ShellnTez will become famous soon enoughShellnTez will become famous soon enough

they broke my sister-in-law's antique rocking chair that had been handed down generations

and they charged her a fortune to store her stuff as the shipment landed way before they said it would, they said they'd e-mail her about any changes, but she didn't receive 1

shell
Old Nov 17th 2006, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gormac
Hi Rob just scrolling through the threads we hope to be moving May June can you tell me where PSS are based ? (we are in Glasgow) Cheers
Hi gormac,

Just had the rep from PSS, their head office is in Croydon Surrey, here is their tel no: 020 8686 7733.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

gormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nice

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Hi gormac,

Just had the rep from PSS, their head office is in Croydon Surrey, here is their tel no: 020 8686 7733.
Hi thanks both of you will look into it Cheers
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
We also had a good experience with PSS & their agents out here, Kent. It was all done professionally. The only thing that went missing is a set of screws for one of our beds. Annoying as we can't put it together but no great deal really.

I can recommend them.
We were the same, we couldnt find the screws that bolted our 4 seater sofa back together. We did find it in the end, just cant remember where, yours could be in a similar place. If I remember where they put them I will let you know. Mind you have been here 18 months and still havent unpacked all my boxes yet. Hummmmm maybe that stuff wasnt quite as important as I first thought.

Jo
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joho
We were the same, we couldnt find the screws that bolted our 4 seater sofa back together. We did find it in the end, just cant remember where, yours could be in a similar place. If I remember where they put them I will let you know. Mind you have been here 18 months and still havent unpacked all my boxes yet. Hummmmm maybe that stuff wasnt quite as important as I first thought.

Jo
Hi Jo,
we had the rep in tonight, he said if they dismantle any furniture in Uk, their counterpart in OZ would put it back together.
so did they not put the your furniture together, I am a bit concern if they flat pack things over here and not bother to put it back, so its left to you.
Old Nov 18th 2006, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Hi Jo,
we had the rep in tonight, he said if they dismantle any furniture in Uk, their counterpart in OZ would put it back together.
so did they not put the your furniture together, I am a bit concern if they flat pack things over here and not bother to put it back, so its left to you.
Yes they put whatever you want back together again for you, cant remember why they didnt do ours, must have been a reason we didnt.

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.