PSS removals

Old May 17th 2004, 3:02 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default PSS removals

Had details thru today for shipping our CRUD over, was impressed by both prices and the content and detail of the quote.

Are they any good though/??
Old May 17th 2004, 3:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PSS removals

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Had details thru today for shipping our CRUD over, was impressed by both prices and the content and detail of the quote.

Mixed reports Timber, ranging from 'yep, I'd trust them with shipping my kids' to 'not with a barge pole'. Seems to be different for every person
Old May 17th 2004, 3:07 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Mixed reports Timber, ranging from 'yep, I'd trust them with shipping my kids' to 'not with a barge pole'. Seems to be different for every person

hmm reassuringly un reassuring, rest assured ill look at some other threads cheers
Old May 17th 2004, 3:08 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

hmm reassuringly un reassuring, rest assured ill look at some other threads cheers

Happy to help

Do a search (if it works) as there is loads on here about removers, including the odd poll
Old May 17th 2004, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

CRUD? Some sort of clever acronym?
Old May 17th 2004, 3:43 pm
Banned

Originally posted by jeff hardy
CRUD? Some sort of clever acronym?

Just an Olde English Middle England word
Old May 17th 2004, 4:32 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Watcha Timber.
Our friends had one of the bad experiences with PSS.
No problem at all UK side but they sub-contracted out the OZ end to cowboys.
That's something to look out for mate.
Old May 17th 2004, 4:39 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Bix
Watcha Timber.
Our friends had one of the bad experiences with PSS.
No problem at all UK side but they sub-contracted out the OZ end to cowboys.
That's something to look out for mate.

Cheers Bix , ill tell the "Gaffer "
Old May 17th 2004, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

so far had no probs with pss, they picked our stuff up and were great, (nick and john) whose uncle owned the local by us

hopefully the same the other end

arlene
Old May 17th 2004, 7:23 pm
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there Timber

Had three shipping firms in over the last week, two have come back with quotes (all groupage) Pickfords (£1,900, White and Co. £1,700 and PSS have yet to get back to me however they were the first firm that came around) says something me thinks.

Lisa
Old May 17th 2004, 7:45 pm
Just Joined

astone is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
Yep, had similar experience with PSS. We were really impressed by them at the Emigrate show. Unfortunately when I came to make an appointment for quotes waited two weeks for them to get back to me which they never did. I tried again, got put on hold for 5 mins made an appointment but very unprofessional, also took a week to send follow up letter. Robinsons were the same. Pickfords made an appointment straight away to my convenience, not theirs, letter arrived the next day. I suppose thats why they are dearer.
good luck
astone
Old May 18th 2004, 7:22 am
Banned

Originally posted by astone
Hi All,
Yep, had similar experience with PSS. We were really impressed by them at the Emigrate show. Unfortunately when I came to make an appointment for quotes waited two weeks for them to get back to me which they never did. I tried again, got put on hold for 5 mins made an appointment but very unprofessional, also took a week to send follow up letter. Robinsons were the same. Pickfords made an appointment straight away to my convenience, not theirs, letter arrived the next day. I suppose thats why they are dearer.
good luck
astone

Have you got Robinsons details please
Old May 18th 2004, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

alrobson will become famous soon enoughalrobson will become famous soon enough

Hi,

We've got them coming around in early June, so will let you know what we think. BUT we did have to phone them back 3 times cause they kept saying they would return our call and they didn't!!!!

Not much confidence in them so far.

Adrian
Old May 18th 2004, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

alrobson will become famous soon enoughalrobson will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by alrobson
Hi,

We've got them coming around in early June, so will let you know what we think. BUT we did have to phone them back 3 times cause they kept saying they would return our call and they didn't!!!!

Adrian

I'm talking about PSS in the above!!
Old May 18th 2004, 7:31 am
Banned

Originally posted by alrobson
Hi,

Adrian

Cheers Adrian

In their paperwork they are fastidiously comprehensive on detail, time will tell !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.