Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

'Proud' of my daughter moment....

'Proud' of my daughter moment....

Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 'Proud' of my daughter moment....

Every Monday my daughter's Prep class write and draw what they did over the weekend in their school diary..

I asked Amelia if she had said she'd been playing on the CBeebies website..
'No' she replied, 'I wrote that I had head lice'....

What a proud mother

I replied 'Bet you didn't get the Principal's Award for that then'

SORRY MEANT TO PUT THIS IN THE BARBIE - MODS, CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE?

Last edited by The Crow; Jun 18th 2007 at 11:37 am. Reason: Idiot
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'Proud' of my daughter moment....

Kids are fab aren't they
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Bless her
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:53 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Crow
Every Monday my daughter's Prep class write and draw what they did over the weekend in their school diary..

I asked Amelia if she had said she'd been playing on the CBeebies website..
'No' she replied, 'I wrote that I had head lice'....

What a proud mother

I replied 'Bet you didn't get the Principal's Award for that then'

SORRY MEANT TO PUT THIS IN THE BARBIE - MODS, CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE?
So you should be proud of her too, for being truthful. There is no stigma attached to head lice.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Kids are fab aren't they
Yes..! Like my youngest, during her 3 and a half year check. Nurse asks 'Have you made lots of friends at kinder?'
India replies 'I go to look at dead people'

So I spent the next 5 mins explaining why I took her on a tour of the local graveyard She just used to drive me mad with question after question and complete fascination everytime I drove past - honest!!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
So you should be proud of her too, for being truthful. There is no stigma attached to head lice.
She was, indeed, very proud of the fact