Reload this Page >

Property prices around Brisbane

Property prices around Brisbane

Old Feb 10th 2005, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Alan101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property prices around Brisbane

Hi Everyone

Just been on the Lj hooker property site and found to my amazement the property prices have dropped still further from when we were over at christmas. I have seen some reasonable 4 beders for around the 235 mark in boronia heights,browns plains and regents park.
We stayed in greenbank when we came over at christmas so we feel we knid of now the area.

We still hope to buy land and have a new home built but the prices I have just seen may change this. Does any one know if the price of land is doing the same thing as the house prices we saw land in Trinity park near Browns plains for 225 in June and by christmas it was a lot cheaper starting at 165 any one know if its still getting cheaper ?

Old Feb 11th 2005, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

Zentack is a jewel in the roughZentack is a jewel in the roughZentack is a jewel in the roughZentack is a jewel in the roughZentack is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Property prices around Brisbane

Prices are starting to slide a bit, but if half of what the property BEARS say on
Real-estate Forum say is true then prices are due for a big drop, especially if we get a 50 or 100 point rate increase.

Now I'm not an expert in property or economics , but still I think I'm safer renting than buying at the moment.

Papa Z