Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Property Management Course, Perth

Property Management Course, Perth

Old Aug 21st 2011, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of
Default Property Management Course, Perth

Does anyone know how long the Reiwa Property Managers course takes?

After suffering 18 months of verbal abuse and mental bullying from my boss, I can't take it anymore and have decided I would like to go in to property management.

I know I can do the course online, so that way will depend on how many hours I put in? But what about attending the course itself?

Really need help and advice.

Catkin
Old Aug 21st 2011, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Property Management Course, Perth

It looks like the PM course is 5 days if you take the classroom option, you would have to contact REIWA to see if there is more flexibility doing the course on line http://reiwalearning.com.au/main.cfm...ation%20Course. Have you looked into the demand for PMs and the pros and cons?
Old Aug 21st 2011, 11:08 pm
Just Joined

JR56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I'm a PM and i'd recommend doing the REIWA course in the classroom, you learn so much more than doing it online, you also meet more Property Managers who give their wealth of information. Good luck
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

I would love to do the course in the classroom, unfortunately I can't take time off work at the moment, hence why I need to do it online.

I have spoken to loads of property management companies I deal with through work, and they have all said once I have done the course and providing I pass they will help me find work as there's a shortage of good PM's.

With any luck, I'll get the course done in 2-3 weeks on an evening and weekend, so if I work my little butt off I should be OK

Catkin
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 11:29 am
Just Joined

JR56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Catkin09
I would love to do the course in the classroom, unfortunately I can't take time off work at the moment, hence why I need to do it online.

I have spoken to loads of property management companies I deal with through work, and they have all said once I have done the course and providing I pass they will help me find work as there's a shortage of good PM's.

With any luck, I'll get the course done in 2-3 weeks on an evening and weekend, so if I work my little butt off I should be OK

Catkin
Good luck with the online course, I'm sure you'll pass! Finding a job in PM won't be an issue i'm sure. Reiwa website is good for finding one