Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Proof - you can enjoy yourself in the rain!

Proof - you can enjoy yourself in the rain!

Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Proof - you can enjoy yourself in the rain!

Depressed with our constant rain up here on the sunshine coast (and being a whinging pom) my aussie mates got together and showed me how the kids can still enjoy themselves even in the rain! We had a fab afternoon, yep it pissed it down, yep we got covered in mud but we had fun. Now they've told me to shut up whinging, or risk being dunked in the dam....ummmmmm
Attached Thumbnails Proof - you can enjoy yourself in the rain!-bigwheel2bw.jpg   Proof - you can enjoy yourself in the rain!-bigwheelbw.jpg   Proof - you can enjoy yourself in the rain!-bigwheeltumble2.jpg   Proof - you can enjoy yourself in the rain!-dsc_0152_23.jpg   Proof - you can enjoy yourself in the rain!-getemwet.jpg  

Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:08 pm
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Proof - you can enjoy yourself in the rain!

Great pics glitta!

I miss the times when I used to love the rain! Cairns was great for a decent rain and it was generally warm enough to not put you off getting wet - in fact was sometimes a good excuse to cool down.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
Depressed with our constant rain up here on the sunshine coast (and being a whinging pom) my aussie mates got together and showed me how the kids can still enjoy themselves even in the rain! We had a fab afternoon, yep it pissed it down, yep we got covered in mud but we had fun. Now they've told me to shut up whinging, or risk being dunked in the dam....ummmmmm

Great pics! Looks like lots of fun
Our neigbours kids were loving the rain we had in Cairns last weekend - they had mega fun especially sitting on the drains causing the water to spirt up in the air like a fountain Like the other poster said, it was a good way to cool down!

Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
Great pics! Looks like lots of fun
Our neigbours kids were loving the rain we had in Cairns last weekend - they had mega fun especially sitting on the drains causing the water to spirt up in the air like a fountain Like the other poster said, it was a good way to cool down!

That would've made a fab pic too! Like the sound of that! I think my mates are sick and tired of me moaning about the rain - in fairness its rained daily (not at night as norm) since October!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:09 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures, it looks like you've had a fab time.
It left like joining in

Miranda
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:12 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Like this

Kids and Rain !!
Attached Thumbnails Proof - you can enjoy yourself in the rain!-dscn3281.jpg  
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Like this

Kids and Rain !!
oooo near a storm drain! Dangerous!