Reload this Page >

Professional Princess ... "A Christmas Carol"

Professional Princess ... "A Christmas Carol"

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:01 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Professional Princess ... "A Christmas Carol"

Where is it ???

I've got my best of Christmas CD going in the car ...

Noddy's just screamed ...

"It's Chrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrristmas ... " for the first time this year.

Deck the halls ... etc etc

C'mon I'm waiting !

Three Legs
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:07 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Professional Princess ... "A Christmas Carol"

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Where is it ???

I've got my best of Christmas CD going in the car ...

Noddy's just screamed ...

"It's Chrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrristmas ... " for the first time this year.

Deck the halls ... etc etc

C'mon I'm waiting !

Three Legs
Right then three legs, I havent forgotten, just been busy.

I left University today, shortest career in history (check my blog as its a long story).

So I should get something started this week hopefully.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:42 pm
Banned

Brismann is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

I left University today, shortest career in history (check my blog as its a long story).

Glad to see that you are getting your priorities right - University or more time for BE stories? Cant wait to read it.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:54 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brismann
Glad to see that you are getting your priorities right - University or more time for BE stories? Cant wait to read it.

I didnt have any choice really about Uni, my mum doesnt have long to live and they cant give me the compassionate leave to be with her.

You only get one chance to say goodbye and I cant justfy looking after someone elses relative as a student nurse when my own Mum is dying.

They are so rigid about taking time off, I had no option really.

But, it was the right thing to do.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

I didnt have any choice really about Uni, my mum doesnt have long to live and they cant give me the compassionate leave to be with her.

You only get one chance to say goodbye and I cant justfy looking after someone elses relative as a student nurse when my own Mum is dying.

They are so rigid about taking time off, I had no option really.

But, it was the right thing to do.
OMG PP I'm so sorry that those Uni people are such inconsiderate sods ...but you've absolutely done the right thing! Of course your mum should come first!

lots of love

Sophia xxx
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 2:31 pm

Originally Posted by sophia
OMG PP I'm so sorry that those Uni people are such inconsiderate sods ...but you've absolutely done the right thing! Of course your mum should come first!

lots of love

Sophia xxx

I dont suppose they had any choice. Nursing courses are so rigid with set amount of attendance hours etc, you must attend I suppose.

A couple of weeks compassionate leave would have done.

Im so tired its not true. I want to go to sleep but then I have dreams about mum, so I force myself to stay awake.

At least in some spare time I can do my story, that always cheers me up.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

I dont suppose they had any choice. Nursing courses are so rigid with set amount of attendance hours etc, you must attend I suppose.

A couple of weeks compassionate leave would have done.

Im so tired its not true. I want to go to sleep but then I have dreams about mum, so I force myself to stay awake.

At least in some spare time I can do my story, that always cheers me up.
Yes I can understand that they might have hours you need to attend etc...but for goodness sake...it's hardly like you're off clubbing it for a few weeks is it? They need to sort it out quite frankly!!

And of course it goes without saying...you need to get your rest. You will be no good to your mum if you're tired and unrested. I know it's hard when she's all you can think about, but you need to try. Eat properly (lots of good fresh foods) and lots of water and sleep...then you can cope with whatever life throws at you (take it from someone who knows!!)

The story will be a great distraction for you...and I'm looking forward to it immensely!!

lots of love

Sophia xxx
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 3:05 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Have just read your blog sam

I think if a huge weight lifted off your shoulders when the tutor said defer for a year then it definitely was the right thing to do
You have always wanted to write, so in a few weeks why don't you look into a journalist course (or something) You know you'll be happier doing that, (so would we, cause then you can devote loads of time to writing)

Thinking of you and all your family at this desperate time!

<<<<<<<<<<Big hug mate>>>>>>>>>>>>