Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Processing time now 6-8 Weeks!!

Processing time now 6-8 Weeks!!

Old Apr 12th 2004, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all
Default Processing time now 6-8 Weeks!!

Thats the procesing time for skilled migration to the UK !!!!

But the home office does apologise to all migrants, as "at present there is an unusually high number applying which has made it immpossible to meet the published times, and at present all aplications, if submitted with all paperwork will be processed in 6-8 weeks"

...............and you only need 65 points!!!

20 for walking
20 for talking (any language!!)
and 25 for applying !!
(made these up!!)

I was just looking to see how hard it would be to migrate here, because we all know how hard it is to get into oz...and it does seem very easy (its all on a Uk.Gov web site)

www.workingintheuk.gov.uk

Old Apr 12th 2004, 1:33 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Processing time now 6-8 Weeks!!

Originally posted by steve-n-jo

But the home office does apologise to all migrants, as "at present there is an unusually high number applying which has made it immpossible to meet the published times, and at present all aplications, if submitted with all paperwork will be processed in 6-8 weeks"

20 for walking
and 25 for applying !!
(made these up!!)

I was just looking to see how hard it would be to migrate here, because we all know how hard it is to get into oz...and it does seem very easy (its all on a Uk.Gov web site)

oh that was mean
Old Apr 12th 2004, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Processing time now 6-8 Weeks!!

Originally posted by steve-n-jo

20 for walking
and 25 for applying !!
(made these up!!)

Too true and I agree with you.Processing time 6-8 weeks and only 65 ponts thats why we have the problems we have in our country.
Old Apr 12th 2004, 2:21 pm
Put big light on!

Sausage is an unknown quantity at this point

I knew we had problems with immigration here in the UK, but I didn't realise entry requirements were so much less stringent than other countries like Australia, USA etc.

What a joke! (unfunny one)