Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

problems again....

problems again....

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default problems again....

Appear to be having problems logging onto austimeline again. Has anyone managed to get in today?
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 9:53 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: problems again....

was ok around 7am (GMT), but just checked and not up - why? do you have an update to make?
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Sorry no update to make ( I should be so lucky!!)
just wanted to have a `nose`
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Still cant get in, can someone refresh my link....cheers
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:48 am
WBB

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Still cant get in, can someone refresh my link....cheers
it was working for me earlier, try clicking my sig.

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by WBB
it was working for me earlier, try clicking my sig.

You always bail me out the sh.t

cheers for that, clicked on `you` and went straight in
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

shedu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Appear to be having problems logging onto austimeline again. Has anyone managed to get in today?

I'm just being nosey here as I've seen this mentioned a few times and still don't know what it is??
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 3:57 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by shedu
I'm just being nosey here as I've seen this mentioned a few times and still don't know what it is??
click on wbb sig line and it will take you there - where people register the dates when they sent skills assessment/visa applications off, plus further events until assessment/visa is received.

not everybody keeps their data up to date, but is useful to see how long other people are taking