Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Probably the kiss of death.........

Probably the kiss of death.........

Old Aug 10th 2005, 4:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Probably the kiss of death.........

but

We have accepted an offer on the house today. Lower than we wanted but "whatever"

She is currently renting the house opposite, has badgered and begged her dad to help her out to buy ours and he is. She is very nice, two lovely children and she even wants to keep our cat which is fairly mega for us. I don't believe in god but if someone somewhere loves us, please please don't let this one go pear shaped.

Mind you, if it all goes wrong, I could let the air out of her tyres
Old Aug 10th 2005, 4:12 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: Probably the kiss of death.........

Nice one, congratulations on the sale....time to celebrate!
Old Aug 10th 2005, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Thats great news, hope it all goes well for you
Old Aug 10th 2005, 4:14 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I don't believe in god but if someone somewhere loves us, please please don't let this one go pear shaped.
That sounded very much like a prayer to me, MP...... which is no bad thing..!!

Wishing you all the best - I know how frustrating it is, as we're in the same position at the moment.

ATB,
RT.
Old Aug 10th 2005, 4:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Nice one, congratulations on the sale....time to celebrate!
Ohhhh noooo Not even going to think about celebrating until exchange and then only a quiet one. Bloody house selling is a nightmare and don't even want a sold board going up. Just don't believe it's going to happen. Sod's law seems to come up and bite me on the bum on a regular basis
Old Aug 10th 2005, 4:34 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhh noooo Not even going to think about celebrating until exchange and then only a quiet one. Bloody house selling is a nightmare and don't even want a sold board going up. Just don't believe it's going to happen. Sod's law seems to come up and bite me on the bum on a regular basis

Good luck missus..really hope it does go through for you.!! and then you can partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2005, 4:36 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Pants
Good luck missus..really hope it does go through for you.!! and then you can partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Already done that bit Just going to get on a plane and re start my life
Old Aug 10th 2005, 4:38 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Already done that bit Just going to get on a plane and re start my life
well good for you....how nice....a fresh start !!
Old Aug 10th 2005, 4:41 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds good, fingers crossed
Old Aug 10th 2005, 4:46 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh MP

Fingers, toes and anything else possible crossed for you!

Old Aug 10th 2005, 5:00 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

but

We have accepted an offer on the house today. Lower than we wanted but "whatever"

She is currently renting the house opposite, has badgered and begged her dad to help her out to buy ours and he is. She is very nice, two lovely children and she even wants to keep our cat which is fairly mega for us. I don't believe in god but if someone somewhere loves us, please please don't let this one go pear shaped.

I'm so pleased for you and even better that she will keep your cat too.

Two major hurdles out the way
Old Aug 10th 2005, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

but

Congrats MP hope it all goes quick & smoothly

Sue X
Old Aug 10th 2005, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Good news!!! Hope it all works out. How long have you been on the market for?

Tracey
Old Aug 10th 2005, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

but

Fingers crossed!! You are going to bigger and better things. Hope it goes through smoothly for you. Good luck!!!

Any hassle and u can let the tyres down and we can do some other naughty stuff on you behalf
Old Aug 10th 2005, 5:15 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Wonderful news like that deserves karma

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.