Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Private Health insurance

Private Health insurance

Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Private Health insurance

We have now gone into the second year of our private health insurance, I was stopped by Medibank sales person this week, she was trying to sell me theirs & it seemed very good & a lot cheaper than what I am paying now.
What I forgot to ask her was if I changed my insurance to theirs would I be on the second year of their insurance too, or would I be treated as new customer again, would any of you know this.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:08 am
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Private Health insurance

Should be a transfer scheme where you dont lose out.

If price is your main measure - you'll probably find better than Medibank though! shop around a bit more....
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Private Health insurance

Originally Posted by DadAgain
Should be a transfer scheme where you dont lose out.

If price is your main measure - you'll probably find better than Medibank though! shop around a bit more....
thanks for that.