Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Private health care - conditions

Private health care - conditions

Old Jul 11th 2007, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

astonmartinv8 has a brilliant futureastonmartinv8 has a brilliant futureastonmartinv8 has a brilliant futureastonmartinv8 has a brilliant futureastonmartinv8 has a brilliant futureastonmartinv8 has a brilliant future
Default Private health care - conditions

Hello,

We are insured with Axa PPP in the UK and I wondered if anyone had been able to transfer cover to Australia without reference to previous illnesses?

With PPP you can do this from your eomplyer to a personal policy in the UK and that way it means that they will not exclude anything that has happened since you originally became insured.

If you start a brand new policy they ask you what you have had wrong with you and exclude everything.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Marcus.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice
Default Re: Private health care - conditions

Originally Posted by astonmartinv8
Hello,

We are insured with Axa PPP in the UK and I wondered if anyone had been able to transfer cover to Australia without reference to previous illnesses?

With PPP you can do this from your eomplyer to a personal policy in the UK and that way it means that they will not exclude anything that has happened since you originally became insured.

If you start a brand new policy they ask you what you have had wrong with you and exclude everything.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Marcus.
I know bupa would transfer ours to Australia without excluding anything.