Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Printing jobs in Perth

Printing jobs in Perth

Old Jan 30th 2006, 6:38 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Printing jobs in Perth

Just saw the thread about the photocopy charges and it gave me the idea to post this.

My hubby is a printer, obviously, and was wondering if anyone knows the state of play with printing jobs in Perth.

We know printers are on the skilled immi list, but we are going with my occupation (nurse), as it seemed easier.

I would be grateful for any help.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 6:42 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Printing jobs in Perth

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Just saw the thread about the photocopy charges and it gave me the idea to post this.

My hubby is a printer, obviously, and was wondering if anyone knows the state of play with printing jobs in Perth.

We know printers are on the skilled immi list, but we are going with my occupation (nurse), as it seemed easier.

Margaret have you tried seek.com.au
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:23 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steve`o
Margaret have you tried seek.com.au

No, haven't, cheers for that
Old Jan 30th 2006, 10:47 pm
Just Joined

salohcin will become famous soon enoughsalohcin will become famous soon enough

Hi Margaret,

My wife and I been in Perth a few weeks now, I'm a self employed graphic designer and currently looking for printers to work with in Perth.
There seems a lot to go at and they take up around 10 pages in the Yellow Pages. So I think your husband should have no problem finding work.

Have a look at :
http://www.yellowpages.com.au

I'll let you know how I get on with my own research.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by salohcin
Hi Margaret,

My wife and I been in Perth a few weeks now, I'm a self employed graphic designer and currently looking for printers to work with in Perth.
There seems a lot to go at and they take up around 10 pages in the Yellow Pages. So I think your husband should have no problem finding work.

Have a look at :
http://www.yellowpages.com.au

I'll let you know how I get on with my own research.

Thanx, that's been a great help , will get him to start posting his c.v
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:39 pm

any other printers out there with info
Old Feb 1st 2006, 12:01 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

any other printers out there with info
Try finding the user unrefined_mind (Graham) and emailing or pm'ing him. He works in printing.

My husband is a graphic designer working for a design agency. I think they used to use Lamb, but if I remember correctly, they weren't any good(as in, they had to wait for stuff to long, etc), so now they're with another,which is also in the east Perth area.(as in East Perth the suburb, or one next to that. You can see them both from the Graham Farmer Freeway.

goodluck
Old Feb 1st 2006, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by Simone
Try finding the user unrefined_mind (Graham) and emailing or pm'ing him. He works in printing.

My husband is a graphic designer working for a design agency. I think they used to use Lamb, but if I remember correctly, they weren't any good(as in, they had to wait for stuff to long, etc), so now they're with another,which is also in the east Perth area.(as in East Perth the suburb, or one next to that. You can see them both from the Graham Farmer Freeway.

goodluck

cheers Simone will get busy