Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Printed T Shirts

Printed T Shirts

Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of
Default Printed T Shirts

Hi

Are there any B E people out there that run their own T Shirt printing business or can recommend someone??

K
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

lightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nice
Default Re: Printed T Shirts

I can recomend a company based in basildon essex if thats any good to you.

the company is called aim computers. the man you want is Vernon on 01268728111. tell him Rob recomended him.

hope that works for ya.
all the best

Cockney Rob......
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lightr0d2o
I can recomend a company based in basildon essex if thats any good to you.

the company is called aim computers. the man you want is Vernon on 01268728111. tell him Rob recomended him.

hope that works for ya.
all the best

Cockney Rob......

Great thanks, does he have a web site??,

found this on google www.aimcomputersco.uk but all its is is a black screen with a flashing square, nothing happens.

K
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:55 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimi

found this on google www.aimcomputersco.uk but all its is is a black screen with a flashing square, nothing happens.

K
Thats a flash intro and thats also a computer company in edinburgh so I would assume its wrong !!

What sort of t-shirts do you need printing ? And what printed ?

Nick
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

lightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nice

Originally Posted by kimi

K
Not sure about the web site. he is in a partnership. he runs the printing and his friend runs the computer side. they share the premesis they trade from. so not sure if the aim site would be any good.
I have two e addresses though. [email protected] and [email protected].

hope this helps...

rob....
Old Jul 11th 2006, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nick72
Thats a flash intro and thats also a computer company in edinburgh so I would assume its wrong !!

What sort of t-shirts do you need printing ? And what printed ?

Nick
Hi

I want some good quality t's (with lycra) and our logo on it,

Kim