Wikiposts

Prince Harry

Old Sep 29th 2003, 6:34 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by karawara88

So how is going to do that, even if he did his life would not be "normal". Hes stuck with his lot and unlike most of us, can't change that situation.
That's what I mean. They will never be normal. He's just got to put up with it.

And his mother paid the ultimate price, somehow I dont think thats fair. Not for any 16 year old kid for thats what he is a kid.
That's why it's called 'The Firm'. Big money, big stakes.
Old Sep 29th 2003, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's why it's called 'The Firm'. Big money, big stakes.
Your a hard man.
Old Sep 29th 2003, 6:41 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Give it a spin, Ma'am......
Attached Thumbnails Prince Harry-queen.gif  
Old Sep 29th 2003, 6:42 am
I Know What's Going On!

Your a hard man.
Is my webcam on ?????
Old Sep 29th 2003, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Dee_e56 is an unknown quantity at this point

These kids are our new generation they are the ones that can make the changes. Yes they are born with a silver spoon in their mouths, by the time they are old enough to understand what is happening they are all ready conditioned to thinking one way. But these kids are different they had their mothers influence, which I do believe can make a difference, she tried to bring the royals into the 21st centuary, and died as a result. You say these kids sponge of the tax payers I do agree to an extent but they also give a lot to. The kids to complain about are the thugs and thieves who never work, steal everything they see and cost the tax payers millions each year. I have been poor, where I had no money for electric, but we worked hard, paid the bills and never took anything that didnt belong to us. All that shit in the UK I dont miss. It makes me laugh if you are claiming social money you get everything free, but if you work you get nothing, now you tell me how that works.

Dee