Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Price of Things in Oz

Price of Things in Oz

Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Smile Price of Things in Oz

Could any of you Oz side peeps let me know if the price of things like PS2, Gameboys and the asociated Games, are the same or dearer than in the UK. Also, have been told to ask if the price of cigs. are expensive in Oz...may need to bring a supply over duty free?
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of
Default Re: Price of Things in Oz

Originally Posted by BettyBoop
Could any of you Oz side peeps let me know if the price of things like PS2, Gameboys and the asociated Games, are the same or dearer than in the UK. Also, have been told to ask if the price of cigs. are expensive in Oz...may need to bring a supply over duty free?

Benson and Hedges 25 packs are around $10. One of the reasons i have stopped doing it.
2 whole weeks without one now. nicotine patches $35 per week.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:35 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

B and H Classics about 11 bucks for 25

PS2 games about 80 bucks ish

We brought a 1000 cig pack from dubai and got stopped lol, buggers
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Price of Things in Oz

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
Benson and Hedges 25 packs are around $10. One of the reasons i have stopped doing it.
2 whole weeks without one now. nicotine patches $35 per week.
Thanks FS,
That's much the same as here.....need to get him to quit!!!!!!
Liz
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
B and H Classics about 11 bucks for 25

PS2 games about 80 bucks ish

We brought a 1000 cig pack from dubai and got stopped lol, buggers
Cheers T.F.A.

I thought the PS games would have been a bit cheaper (yours are roughly same as here) being nearer the areas they are made!
Never mind we'll just bring in our allowance of fags and then try and get him to stop...as if!!!
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:40 am
ABCDiamond

Could any of you Oz side peeps let me know if the price of things like PS2, Gameboys and the asociated Games, are the same or dearer than in the UK.
Some PS2 game prices here: http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/

Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Price of Things in Oz

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Thanks I'll put this onto my favourites and show Fraser when he gets home from school.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:45 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Yeh....but Longbeach Menthol pk of 40 about $15.00

Same price for "normal" i.e non menthol.

Crap....what am I doin tellin u bout cheap cigs :scared:

Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:51 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus ABC, dont show 'em that, they've all just come to the conclusion that we dont have any online shopping in Australia cos we still all live in the 1970s .
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:51 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

The PS Portable is due out soon $399,hubby is dropping hints,im ignorin em

Donna.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:53 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Jesus ABC, dont show 'em that, they've all just come to the conclusion that we dont have any online shopping in Australia cos we still all live in the 1970s .
And there I was, just about to post the link for the online discount cigarettes also

Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:58 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

And there I was, just about to post the link for the online discount cigarettes also
Noooooooooooo dont do it!!! :scared:
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:18 am
Badge

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
best thing to combat the whiners I've heard in ages. if combating the whiners is your thing...

Badge