Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Presuming no post, WBB?

Presuming no post, WBB?

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 9:08 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough
Default Presuming no post, WBB?

As there has been no triumphant I got it post, I am assuming there was nothing the post?

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 9:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Shame, could do with a reason to celebrate - haven't had one for at least 2 days!!!
We had mail today - Bloke got a credit card, AND the PIN number for the same card, in the same delivery of mail - both left in an unlocked mailbox by the roadside....... wonder how big credit card theft is over here?
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Havent seen any postings from him today....perhaps he has good news and has slipped down the pub..
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:21 am
Kiwified member

More likely under the duvet, wailing into his pillow with frustration!!

I know how he feels - we got a case officer on Friday and apparently they can whistle through an application like ours in about a day so I am on tenterhooks waiting for the phone to ring to find out if we have more hoops to jump through.

Hubby maintains it will all be sorted by the end of the week - which has made it even worse!

Arrrrrggh!

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:25 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by Pollyana
Shame, could do with a reason to celebrate - haven't had one for at least 2 days!!!
We had mail today - Bloke got a credit card, AND the PIN number for the same card, in the same delivery of mail - both left in an unlocked mailbox by the roadside....... wonder how big credit card theft is over here?
It's pretty common, I had one of my accounts cleaned out once, in that way. I never received the card or PIN number, but someone else did ! The bank re-imbursed me though.

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:35 am
WBB

there was nothing in the post AGAIN.......

i will be phoning my case officer wednesday if i have not heard anything by then, it's got to be worth a try.

PS sorry about the late update i have been busy skinning cats all morning.

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:37 am
WBB

PS i did log on earlier on the other thread.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=206631

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:39 am
Kiwified member

Don't bury the news ( or non-news) in another thread - I am hyperventalating too much when I log on each morning to search through loads of posts!

I shall ignore the jibe about cats
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:42 am
WBB

Originally posted by Pollster
I shall ignore the jibe about cats
i love winding up the cat loving brigade, they bite like bull terriers.

great fun.

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 11:16 am
Kiwified member

Originally posted by WBB
i love winding up the cat loving brigade, they bite like bull terriers.

great fun.

That is why I haven't replied to any of your cat bashing posts, WBB, you are just one massive wind-up merchant! ( sorry, a massive, perverted wind-up merchant)

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 11:22 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

That is why I haven't replied to any of your cat bashing posts, WBB, you are just one massive wind-up merchant! ( sorry, a massive, perverted wind-up merchant)

i don`t work monday`s any more cool
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 11:30 am
Kiwified member

Nor me!!
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 11:36 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Nor me!!
nice 1 i`m off 2 indulge in my new found monday freedom wahey!!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 12:32 pm
WBB

lucky bugger.

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 12:35 pm
Kiwified member

I am just chilling all the way now - just winding up my business this week - accountants next Tuesday and then it is the good old life of Riley for me (until hubby decides that I am having far too much fun at his expense and keeps me to my half-hearted promise to have a brat)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.