Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

presents and poo

presents and poo

Old May 19th 2004, 3:33 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default presents and poo

I need some suggestions what to do with some roo poo before it turns light brown .. it's nice and fresh and dark at the moment ( actually I think it's wallaby poo)... I need to resin it soon before it fades.
For the past week we've been having big gerbils bounce all over our property.. but only in the night ( that's what makes me think it's wallabies.. nocturnal, where roos normally we see at dusk) .

Hubby got a glimpse of one the other night.. but being dark, and half tanked .. he couldn't tell if it was a wallaby or a roo., or a big gerbil... just they were smaller than your average roo.
Anyway with Christmas in mind for the rellies.. I collected the droppings yesterday evening after opening a few .. definitely roo or wallaby poo .. I can't tell which one though ( I checked to see if it was cat sh*te.. nope... doing my David bellamony* impression).. and it's not koala poo ( we've koalas on our property).. I know what that poo looks like it's more oval and long.. unlike my poo ( pardon the pun)

I've thought about turning some into keyrings.. bit boring though. do people ever use keyrings??

Anyway.. this years presents to the in-laws will be literally sh*te from our own garden.. I'll take photo's when I've done something with them.. this may help some others who have a hard time in finding presents to send home to the in-laws...
I like to share my "crafty" tips

cheers

Last edited by Ceri; May 19th 2004 at 3:37 am.
Old May 19th 2004, 3:38 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

You are one sick taffy
Old May 19th 2004, 3:40 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

She's quite serious, isn't she?
Old May 19th 2004, 3:44 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

I think it's a great idea! What an 'ice breaker' down the pub! (as long as it doesn't end up in the bloke's 'shorts'....)
Old May 19th 2004, 3:45 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by hevs
You are one sick taffy
But it's interesting .. better than shop bought stuff. Look if anyone gave me this.. I'd be well chuffed..lol

A lot of thought go into my gifts.. I tells you

A bit of Aus for the rellies.. and off our own land too.. what more do they want? So everytime they look at the lovely hand selected gifts I send them , they can think of me ..lol

cheers

P.S yes I'm serious .. spiders were my last gift, also a "shedded" snake skin
Old May 19th 2004, 4:46 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: presents and poo

Originally posted by Ceri
I need some suggestions what to do with some roo poo before it turns light brown .. it's nice and fresh and dark at the moment ( actually I think it's wallaby poo)... I need to resin it soon before it fades.
For the past week we've been having big gerbils bounce all over our property.. but only in the night ( that's what makes me think it's wallabies.. nocturnal, where roos normally we see at dusk) .

Hubby got a glimpse of one the other night.. but being dark, and half tanked .. he couldn't tell if it was a wallaby or a roo., or a big gerbil... just they were smaller than your average roo.
Anyway with Christmas in mind for the rellies.. I collected the droppings yesterday evening after opening a few .. definitely roo or wallaby poo .. I can't tell which one though ( I checked to see if it was cat sh*te.. nope... doing my David bellamony* impression).. and it's not koala poo ( we've koalas on our property).. I know what that poo looks like it's more oval and long.. unlike my poo ( pardon the pun)

I've thought about turning some into keyrings.. bit boring though. do people ever use keyrings??

Anyway.. this years presents to the in-laws will be literally sh*te from our own garden.. I'll take photo's when I've done something with them.. this may help some others who have a hard time in finding presents to send home to the in-laws...
I like to share my "crafty" tips

cheers

OMG you sick puppy..love it !!lol...
Old May 19th 2004, 6:13 am
ABCDiamond

But it's interesting .. better than shop bought stuff. Look if anyone gave me this.. I'd be well chuffed..lol
Well, now we all know what to send YOU for Christmas

Old May 19th 2004, 6:18 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Well, now we all know what to send YOU for Christmas
Yep. A pooper scooper.
http://www.petsbuy.com/details.aspx?productcode=GW00007
Old May 19th 2004, 6:27 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Thank God you didn't live back in the days of the Dinosaurs wandering around Ceri.
T Rex poo, now theres a challenge.
Old May 19th 2004, 7:04 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Bordy
Thank God you didn't live back in the days of the Dinosaurs wandering around Ceri.
T Rex poo, now theres a challenge.
What about elephants?
Attached Thumbnails presents and poo-elephant-poop.jpg  
Old May 19th 2004, 7:21 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ulujain
What about elephants?
who do you think is holding the bag?
Old May 19th 2004, 7:27 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of thought go into my gifts.. I tells you

A bit of Aus for the rellies.. and off our own land too.. what more do they want? So everytime they look at the lovely hand selected gifts I send them , they can think of me ..lol

cheers

P.S yes I'm serious .. spiders were my last gift, also a "shedded" snake skin
Down in town (CBD)theres a gift shop and they do a Sackaroopoo

All housed in a roos ( apparently) testicle string bag !

Dya remember yrs ago, a resin mould thing for kids, we used to pour clear liquid in immerse an item and then rest of liquid, could you suspend a crap innit !!

If so and you perfect the technique i have loads of dog crap id like to send CERTAIN ppl !
Old May 19th 2004, 7:28 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default or ...

http://www.kangaroo-poo.co.uk/
Old May 19th 2004, 7:31 am
Banned

Default Re: or ...

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
http://www.kangaroo-poo.co.uk/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
kangaroo-poo.jpg (76.1 KB, 486 views)
Old May 19th 2004, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

You could start a roaring trade in imitation maltesers LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.