Reload this Page >

Pregnant.....???

Pregnant.....???

Old Jan 8th 2007, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

barny rubble will become famous soon enough
Default Pregnant.....???

Hello
Yes she may be pregnant, but my question is that we have already gained our visa PR 136 skilled indipendent and validated it just before christamas how or could this afect us in any way ??
Old Jan 8th 2007, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

barny rubble will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pregnant.....???

[QUOTE=barny rubble;4261031]Hello
Yes she may be pregnant, but my question is that we have already gained our visa PR 136 skilled indipendent and validated it just before christamas how or could this afect us in any way ??
Old Jan 8th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=barny rubble;4261037]
Originally Posted by barny rubble
Hello
Not sure, Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sure somebody will put you in th picture though!!
Nicky
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:05 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by barny rubble
Hello
Firstly congratulations
Option 1
If you go to Australia before you child is born then you wouldn't have a problem and your child would be born an Australian Citizen.
Option 2
However if you choose to have you baby first and then go you would need to obtain a visa for the baby .... i think it would be a sponsership type visa.

The first option seems like the better one

Good luck x