Reload this Page >

Predictions for 2004

Predictions for 2004

Old Dec 29th 2003, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Predictions for 2004

What do you all think??

Dollar gonna go up or down, Shares bull market or bust. Blair or Howard kicked out? New Sars? Cyclone in OZ? More Corgis killed?

Crystal balls please
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:01 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Predictions for 2004

Originally posted by dotty
What do you all think??

Dollar gonna go up or down, Shares bull market or bust. Blair or Howard kicked out? New Sars? Cyclone in OZ? More Corgis killed?

Crystal balls please
New immigration skills assessment before entry to Australia.
Attached Thumbnails Predictions for 2004-spider-cakes.jpg  
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

My crystal ball is at the mercy of totally incompetent shippers, so i'm a bit in the dark, but I reckon:

Lots of people will get flu and think its SARS (mostly blokes, you know what they are like when they are ill)
Dotty will sell up and move back to the UK from where she will annoy us by telling us how good it is (!!!)
The dollar will go down and then up, or the other way round
Tony Blair will self-destruct (well, we can dream!)
It will rain bucket-loads on my wedding day, just to prove I should've been a good girl and got married in church
and

Princess Anne will bite a corgi
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:03 pm
Not here

oh...and you have to swallow all of the spider before the officer will consider your application.

Recent immigrants experience...

"Finally, when I just grabbed it, I was so jumpy. I closed my eyes and I plugged my nose, because I didn't want to taste anything, and I didn't want to see it because it just freaked me out. The first time I put it in my mouth, I spit it right back out because it just crunched. It was just disgusting, and there was juice and pus and it went back on the table and since I'd gotten that far, I just knew that I had to do it. I just used my front teeth, 'cause I didn't want to put it in the back, and it bit me. It bit me up on my upper lip and inside my mouth. I just chewed it, and I just closed my eyes and I chewed it and I chewed it and I chewed it. Little parts of it were still in my teeth, and it was hard shell mixed with mush."

Last edited by Florida_03; Dec 29th 2003 at 9:06 pm.
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

What do you all think??

Crystal balls please
Wilf to resurface, PB never to be heard of again. Aus housing market to crash as dollar goes up. Then dollar goes down when Larissa and Blim go out. (Wishful thinking). Steve Bannister to become a monk, Debsy to get a big hotel, little Bondipoms and Badgers on the horizon. Dotty to fall for the mullet wearing pool cleaner, Kylie to have a sprog, Steve Irwin to get bitten by a croc but recover.
Larissa
WBB

michael jackson will be getting some good loving from his cell mate in jail.

BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Am assuming that you are crossing my palm with virtual silver as we speak.....

aussie dollar to go up to 2.5,

Blair out, Howard to remain in,

Iraq situation to go on and on.......,

Corgi's to be interbred " a'la royal family tradition ", to produce breed of " super Corgi ", non inpenetrable to english bull terriers and the like.

English weather to remain s**t,

Taxation to become ever tighter around my neck ( and wage packet ),

DIMIA to feel generous in the new yr and deliver a splendiforous yellow envelope to my front door.

MY FINAL prediction : everything remains the same!

Happy new year Dotty, hope yours is a good 'un for you and your's.

Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Good good, off to a serious start then

I'm predicting a cyclone for OZ, dollar to arse out just as I want to leave Johnny H to be in a Monica Lewinsky type scandal :scared: and some very scary epidemic if the plane load of people I got was anything to go by
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:15 pm
Not here

Good good, off to a serious start then

I'm predicting a cyclone for OZ, dollar to arse out just as I want to leave Johnny H to be in a Monica Lewinsky type scandal :scared: and some very scary epidemic if the plane load of people I got was anything to go by
Alright...I was joking about the spider eating bit...

It's really reindeer testicles...

"They had a casing that was so hard to digest and chew. They exploded in your mouth when you put them in there and it was all warm and just totally gross. Just chewing the outer part was the hardest for me to get down. I had to chew it up as much as possible and then swallow."

Sarah Rees-Jones at her Australia House interview.
Attached Thumbnails Predictions for 2004-reindeer.jpg  
Old Dec 30th 2003, 2:08 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

cyclone in Aus - it's all ready being predicted by the weather bureau for Queensland (north) , and a few storms for the Brisbane region.

John Howard will stay, even though he is a total plonker - better the devil you know.

Blair will be out - next prime minister for the UK will be the Welsh bloke - next the world (conservative leader) (well he's from Lithuanian parents - but was born and grew up in Wales, so he'll have to do for now)

Houses in Aus will steadily rise - not in the manner they have been doing for the past year but a slow, steady rise - I can't see the housing market bursting here, especially in QLD where the housing market is still cheap compared to Sydney and Melbourne. There is a lot of interstate people coming in . The population is rising by people emigrating and interstate arrivals. a slow down , a bust no.

there will be another terrorist attack somewhere, maybe on those scrounging royals . .. now I think I'm just wishful thinking .. bomb the Queen!. Does treason still stand for derogative words/thinking on her royal majesty?

Bin laden will be found dead or alive, or alive or dead
Bush will play his war games with someone else ( Chirac hopefully - hope they kill each other- just joking)

Dollar to go up again until it goes down,then it will go up, then down, then up, then down then up, then down.....

Au police will shoot a few more knife totting people

cost of a loaf of bread will go up, and a rotten apple will be found in the cart.

serious predictions - I do think houses in Qld will still rise (slower) , more freedoms will be taken off civilians due to over panicking of the threat from terrorism, politicians will play on peoples fears (what's new) - national ID cards will scrape in - in both countries UK and Aus and they won't make the countries any safer a place to be...
Storms - yes , already been predicted for looking very likely.
Brits will still whinge about refugees, roads, weather, and anything that takes their fancy
Aussies will whinge about the pommy whingers -and anything that takes their fancy too.

cheers

Last edited by Ceri; Dec 30th 2003 at 2:43 am.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 2:43 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Ceri I guess that means you do not expect wales to win anything at rugby again?

For me

England to go out on Penalties to Germany on Euro 2004

Pound to go to $2.15

Housing busts in the bad areas of Sydney and Melbourne. I am on about inner city flats and the shite ugly housing estates in the West that are built appallingly.

Steady house prices in the good areas. In QLD the good areas will carry on rising and the Sunshine coast will become the geriatric coast.

Coalition to win any election.

CPFC to reach mid table obscurity in the first division.

Wolves to go Down.

Man U to win Prem

Spurs to go down

Stock market to rise
Old Dec 30th 2003, 2:51 am
WBB

Originally posted by bondipom
again ?

Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

My prediction is that 2004 will be the most over predicted and the least predictable year since the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962.
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by bondipom

For me

England to go out on Penalties to Germany on Euro 2004

Pound to go to $2.15

Housing busts in the bad areas of Sydney and Melbourne. I am on about inner city flats and the shite ugly housing estates in the West that are built appallingly.

Steady house prices in the good areas. In QLD the good areas will carry on rising and the Sunshine coast will become the geriatric coast.

Coalition to win any election.

CPFC to reach mid table obscurity in the first division.

Wolves to go Down.

Man U to win Prem

Spurs to go down

Stock market to rise
Thanks for reminding me - Wales to kick England up the jack in the 6N.. Johnnie wilkinson to get injured. aww poor dab.

The power of will... hang on where's my voodo dolls - doh I left them in Uk with care of my mum (she's no help! she'll be cheering on those over the water.. silly woman - just joking)

cheers