Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

pre menstrual --help me!!

pre menstrual --help me!!

Old Oct 19th 2003, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

teresa31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pre menstrual --help me!!

hi can anyone help me out there i am just being really snappy today and i have just vented my spleen to someone on a dog rescue forum and even though i know i was right (woman after all) i feel a bit bad,not a lot just a bit and i was just wondering if any other ladies on here do that at certain times of the month ,please tell me i am not the only one
teresa
Old Oct 19th 2003, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: pre menstrual --help me!!

[i know that this has nothing to do with emigrating but you all seem such a knowledgable lot.
teresa
Old Oct 19th 2003, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by teresa31
[i know that this has nothing to do with emigrating but you all seem such a knowledgable lot.
teresa
I think we all suffer P.E.T. (Pre emmigration tension)things have been quite fraught here at times,male and female alike.

Though the PMT can be a very dangerous time to be a male in our female home (2 lads 5 girls) :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Oct 19th 2003, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for that ,have just plucked up the courage to go back onto the rescue dogs and God i was really getting it ,please tell me that they can't find out where i live from my email address.

read a good on on the side of a coffee mug:

I'M HAVING MY PERIOD AND CAN THEREFORE LEGALLY KILL YOU!

that made me chuckle ,also gave me a few ideas.(haa,haa)
Old Oct 19th 2003, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

thanks for that ,have just plucked up the courage to go back onto the rescue dogs and God i was really getting it ,please tell me that they can't find out where i live from my email address.

read a good on on the side of a coffee mug:

I'M HAVING MY PERIOD AND CAN THEREFORE LEGALLY KILL YOU!

that made me chuckle ,also gave me a few ideas.(haa,haa)

Poor Theresa... it happens to the best of us. I find humour is a good way to get yourself off the hook!

Also a smile and a flutter of the eyelashes...but alas...you cant do that here...LOL
Old Oct 19th 2003, 7:24 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi theresa!
dont think I've ever met a woman who hasnt suffered from pmt at some point in their lives...its usually helped by sunlight and a stress-free environment!!!!! ie lock yourself away on a secluded beach and take it out on the sunblock!!! (ooh that sounded rude, it wasnt meant to)
You go with your feelings girl...you are not alone!!!

sue
or on days when I have pms/pmt
usually helped by nurofen and lots of

!!
Old Oct 19th 2003, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

[thankyou tired with twins and podgy possom,

iam actually feeling betternow,i know i was right to give them a piece of my mind.i know i was,i know i....
oh God it,s happening again aaaagh

wheres that sun block?

oh yes read another good one for all you migraine sufferers out there.

they do say that if you feel a migraine coming on,you know double vision,whirly lights etc. then you should masterbate.(am i allowed to say that on here)(oh well too late)

teresa
Old Oct 19th 2003, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

nicky s is an unknown quantity at this point

I`m with you 100%. Funny cos I also regularly visit doggie rescue sites and it can get heated at times. PMT is awful. At the time you just feel as though life is doomed, can`t imagine ever feeling differently, highly sensitive and irratable...then you wake up one morning and it`s all over...well for a few weeks anyway!
Old Oct 19th 2003, 9:52 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess now would be a really bad time for the never trust anything that bleeds for 7 days a month and doesn't die gag then?
Ouch no not the whip again dear................................
Old Oct 19th 2003, 10:59 pm
WBB

they do say that if you feel a migraine coming on,you know double vision,whirly lights etc. then you should masterbate.(am i allowed to say that on here)(oh well too late)

teresa

have you got a webcam?

Old Oct 19th 2003, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Foggies is an unknown quantity at this point

Q Why does it take two premenstrual women to change a light bulb?

A BECAUSE IT JUST DOES..... ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! (this particular part needs to be shouted to obtain the best effect.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 2:06 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

hi can anyone help me out there i am just being really snappy today and i have just vented my spleen to someone on a dog rescue forum and even though i know i was right (woman after all) i feel a bit bad,not a lot just a bit and i was just wondering if any other ladies on here do that at certain times of the month ,please tell me i am not the only one
teresa
easy... have a rant at hubby for two hours non stop.. argue about anything, from something very minor like he left the toilet seat up. Blow it up into world war three "My god you left the toilet seat up, how many times have I told you not to it. You don't listen to me. You do not love me or you'd have put the toilet seat down.My mum was right about you. Boo hoo. I'm leaving you" next down a bottle of wine and have a cry at the tv.. anything will do. Then start banging things around.. dishes , cupboard doors anything. Have a another go at hubby.. (poor sod) ... then go off in a huff... .

no I'm not making this up.. sad isn't it. How he puts up with me I never know. He usually see's me coming now ... rolls his eyes and says "time of the month".. I argue back of course and say "typical of a man to say that, no it's not that time" (of course it is) . "you need to see a doctor" next quote from him, which of course is the wrong thing to say to someone in this mood... bang! one object goes flying across the room.

Actually I never take it out on anyone except hubby.. at least I don't think I do.

Cheers

P.S Best cure I have found.. go for a hard run. another one ... go and weed the garden "b*stard weeds" you shout as you yank the weeds out.. the garden gets done in no time at all. Lawnmowing works too.. you can kick the lawnmower .. then constantly swear as you're cutting the grass "bl*8dy grass, bl**dy hubby, he never cuts the grass".

Last edited by Ceri; Oct 20th 2003 at 2:12 am.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 2:23 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ceri
easy... have a rant at hubby for two hours non stop.. argue about anything, from something very minor like he left the toilet seat up. Blow it up into world war three "My god you left the toilet seat up, how many times have I told you not to it. You don't listen to me. You do not love me or you'd have put the toilet seat down.My mum was right about you. Boo hoo. I'm leaving you" next down a bottle of wine and have a cry at the tv.. anything will do. Then start banging things around.. dishes , cupboard doors anything. Have a another go at hubby.. (poor sod) ... then go off in a huff... .

no I'm not making this up.. sad isn't it. How he puts up with me I never know. He usually see's me coming now ... rolls his eyes and says "time of the month".. I argue back of course and say "typical of a man to say that, no it's not that time" (of course it is) . "you need to see a doctor" next quote from him, which of course is the wrong thing to say to someone in this mood... bang! one object goes flying across the room.

Actually I never take it out on anyone except hubby.. at least I don't think I do.

Cheers

P.S Best cure I have found.. go for a hard run. another one ... go and weed the garden "b*stard weeds" you shout as you yank the weeds out.. the garden gets done in no time at all. Lawnmowing works too.. you can kick the lawnmower .. then constantly swear as you're cutting the grass "bl*8dy grass, bl**dy hubby, he never cuts the grass".
I joke about it and wind up Mrs BP. The reaction is so irrational that you cannot help laughing. This then irritates Mrs more. I mention that it might possibly be due to PMT and of course I could never be right and that would be impossible.

How she puts up with me I do not know? We then laugh about it afterwards.