Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

In praise of Preen

In praise of Preen

Old Dec 10th 2004, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute
Default In praise of Preen

Handy Household Hint

Following the recommendation on this site I bought some heavy duty Preen laundry liquid.

One evening we moved the printer table and found a pool of congealed black printer ink on the lightly coloured tile floor of our rental house. :scared:

In desperation I tried wiping it with undiluted Preen, and it disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even the grouting came clean.

Yours domestically

Lesley
Old Dec 10th 2004, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In praise of Preen

Haven't ever heard of said cleaner, sound good tho' and saved ya bond!!!!!
Old Dec 10th 2004, 10:07 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In praise of Preen

Originally Posted by lesleys
Handy Household Hint

Following the recommendation on this site I bought some heavy duty Preen laundry liquid.

One evening we moved the printer table and found a pool of congealed black printer ink on the lightly coloured tile floor of our rental house. :scared:

In desperation I tried wiping it with undiluted Preen, and it disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even the grouting came clean.

Yours domestically

Lesley
It is good isn't it. We brought some back with us 18 months ago and have to ration it to the really stubborn stains now as it is almost all gone. Bath Power, Shower Power etc are great in the bathroom too and you can get that in the UK too these days.